The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StyleIcon
Get this ASAP!

My neighbour delivered one to my door the other day :smile:
They actually taste amazing mashaaA
Original post by Secretnerd123
Ah i see! Even weekends?
I'd hate to go work during ramadan because my energy levels drop significantly mid afternoon :tongue:

No, I don't work weekends.

I'm hungry at like 8am so just firm through it. It's not that bad, because there are other employees who are also fasting.
Original post by Biryani007
My neighbour delivered one to my door the other day :smile:
They actually taste amazing mashaaA

I'm planning to order mine tomorrow 😊
Original post by Abdul-Karim
No, I don't work weekends.

I'm hungry at like 8am so just firm through it. It's not that bad, because there are other employees who are also fasting.

Glad you seem to like it :biggrin:

Btw remember that vocaroo you made a while back. I forgot i bookmarked it that day and i played it again last time and burst out laughing. You're hilarious dude!
Make another one :lol:
Glad you seem to like it :biggrin:

Btw remember that vocaroo you made a while back. I forgot i bookmarked it that day and i played it again last time and burst out laughing. You're hilarious dude!
Make another one :lol:

When I get online tonight, remind me.
x

The big city :tongue:

Some private terrace area in the bank. Which I of course have access too :wink:

Here's that vocaroo:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0iYpdjZ94fc
(edited 9 years ago)

Here's that vocaroo:

Looking smart bro :biggrin:

Here's that vocaroo:

I agree with the akh above. Looking very smart mashaAllah :smile:

And lol you sound so tiredddddd!

how was the driving lesson btw? And what dvd do u recommend for passing the theory test?
(edited 9 years ago)
I agree with the akh above. Looking very smart mashaAllah :smile:

And lol you sound so tiredddddd!

how was the driving lesson btw? And what dvd do u recommend for passing the theory test?

I am immensely tired. Got home around half 3 last night, was out with friends.

I have my theory test next Saturday.. and just the standard CD theory & Hazard perception.
I am immensely tired. Got home around half 3 last night, was out with friends.

I have my theory test next Saturday.. and just the standard CD theory & Hazard perception.

Ah right.

Wuu2 famalam? (Gosh i miss using slang in high school xD ). How are you passing time?
Reply 290
When did I reach 5k?

jeez never even noticed! WOO ₩!:sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
When did I reach 5k?

jeez never even noticed! WOO ₩!:sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You love that pervy emoji dont you? XD
Ah right.

Wuu2 famalam? (Gosh i miss using slang in high school xD ). How are you passing time?

Currently on the PS3, awaiting for my friends arrival. How about yourself?
Currently on the PS3, awaiting for my friends arrival. How about yourself?

About to bake a choc cake and getting iftar readyyyy. Hungry as hell but not long now!
About to bake a choc cake and getting iftar readyyyy. Hungry as hell but not long now!

Ooo luck you. Breaking fast at the chicken shop here :lol: :rolleyes:
Ooo luck you. Breaking fast at the chicken shop here :lol: :rolleyes:

LOOOOOOL peak times right there xD
okay quick question, am I the only one that tend to find the presence of somali boys irritating or is this normal? I have male acquintances and neighbourly friends that are somali but I knew them from before. My guard is instantly up when I meet new ones though. I have other somali girlfriends that feel the same. Is that normal or is it just my area. If it is when does this phase pass?
Ps my problem is not somali boys back home...its the 'westernized ones'
to further elaborate its not a brewing hate...its like when you are kids and you dislike boys because they are like...annoying. I grew out of that with other boys but not somali boys
Original post by Awkwardhafsa
okay quick question, am I the only one that tend to find the presence of somali boys irritating or is this normal? I have male acquintances and neighbourly friends that are somali but I knew them from before. My guard is instantly up when I meet new ones though. I have other somali girlfriends that feel the same. Is that normal or is it just my area. If it is when does this phase pass?

Gurl i know exactly what you mean. The somali boys in my area make me feel really uncomfortable and I try to avoid them. But that might be because 99.5% of the ones in my area are 'gangster wannabees' and just ugh lol.
Original post by Awkwardhafsa

I personally wouldn't tar all Somali guys with the same brush, although the ones where I live leave much to be desired. I've never been to Somalia though so the only Somali guys I've come across are the ones born and raised in the UK... Anyway, a lot of Somali girls feel the way you do so I wouldn't feel too weird if I were you.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest