The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chukkeigh
Eyebrows are everything. I can likke transform ya from precious to like Kim K. Like not even exaggerating, but yea it is harami like bacoon so I have not touched mine either (so far) so far alhamdullilah. But I blame that mostly on the fact that I juss don't like experimenting on mi face incase I **** up real badly.

That's gonna be my new catchphrase :cool:
hav all u haramis read isha?
I know I said this before but I juss wanna get mi lip piercedso freaking badlyyy. But I joss know mi dad is gonna shred me alive. So sad mannn. You guys seen this bull like piercing that is in, called septum piercing or something. What ya all thin of that?

Septum piercings look really weird (so gothic) esp on hijabis.

A lip piercing would look hot but it can make girls look very tacky on most occasions. It suits white girls the best imo :tongue:
I juss don't get it?! Like so complicated. I am juss a babyghel & feel like so much responsibilities on me like everydaii.
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
hav all u haramis read isha?

Include Fajr, Asr and Maghrib in that and for past 7 months (a part from the 16th of July for Maghrib)

Lol I am a babyghel who will look fly in it. I even photoshopped it to mi lips juss to see of goodlooking or nah & itss goodlooking.

On a scale of 1-10, how good looking would you say you generally are?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Abdul-Karim
pls dnt d0 it iz not l0ok gud

Haha, QM hijabis have a good rep?

It's east london hijabis in general :lol:

I dont unferstand your point
Original post by Secretnerd123
Septum piercings look really weird (so gothic) esp on hijabis.

A lip piercing would look hot but it can make girls look very tacky on most occasions. It suits white girls the best imo :tongue:

Yasss babyghel I agree lip piercings are hwat like fire. But my daddy gonna kick some butt if he laays eyes on that so bbyghel gotto behave you get? Looool was u indirectingly saying white gals re scatty? Shooooo. Do you boo.
Original post by Secretnerd123
I dont unferstand your point

Ratchets'

I juss don't get it?! Like so complicated. I am juss a babyghel & feel like so much responsibilities on me like everydaii.

:lol: I like you.
Include Fajr, Asr and Maghrib in that and for past 7 months (a part from the 16th of July for Maghrib)

You tell me bbyghel, remember that snpchat I sent ya way? Dnt acts like ya no idea have what I mean.
We wazzz just snap, snap, snapping away and now wanna act hollier than thow. Like purleasee spare me.
You tell me bbyghel, remember that snpchat I sent ya way? Dnt acts like ya no idea have what I mean.

:eek: That was you?

that naked pic?

Body is 10/10, ngl.

Why do u brag about everything? And u missed maghrib in Ramadan? Looool
:eek: That was you?

that naked pic?

Body is 10/10, ngl.

Thanksss I do try. I lift weights and stuff and have high testosterone in me so i guess mannn likes that? Thought you wazz muzlamic and that ..

I have no reason, other than the fact I'm a prideful snob.

When was Ramadan? :s-smilie:

You don't even know when Ramadan was I swear down u deserve to get smash up u mock our religion
Ratchets'

:lol:

I'm too classy for east london girls then it seems.
Loool

Was gonna quote your other relevant post but its on the other page
Why do south asians say 'read salah'. We PRAY salah, not read it lool
Like ya all don't even know the amunts of stuff I would do if I had no shame or pride.these two mandem just stopping babyghel from livin life, ya get. Such waste manzzz.

Like that quote: "If you have no shame, do as you wish". Like hit right in da core.

Ramadan?!
It hasn't come yet bro:colone:
Thanksss I do try. I lift weights and stuff and have high testosterone in me so i guess mannn likes that? Thought you wazz muzlamic and that ..

LOOL snapper***12?
You don't even know when Ramadan was I swear down u deserve to get smash up u mock our religion

Hes joking lmao. Lighten up makaveli

Quick Reply