The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
I love the way you type baby gurl! Don't ever stop!

Thank youuu babyghel, I do try.
Original post by missfats
Dark skin is so :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So I see you've joined the 'racist' team :sexface:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Honestly guys, I am juss on ere to increase mi self esteem and al dat ya get. So take no notice of all the awesome sauces that come out of mi mouth xoxo.

Ahahah how will this thread increase your self esteem? Ya don't mek sense bubs..

Thank youuu babyghel, I do try.

No problemo buffting :wink:

I really can't do slang :lol:
So I see you've joined the 'racist' team :sexface:

I am colour blind hun.
Dark, pale and tanned, you all are humans at the end of the day. As long as you are beautiful in the inside, I will always respect. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loooooooool no I lyke it like dis seriously. Such freedoom (get it?).

u insp1r3d m3 t0 spek lik dis 4 life nao
Original post by Secretnerd123
Haha i'm still contemplating on whether to do them or not. I really, really want to do them because even though my eyebrows are naturally thin (thankfully) , they don't have much shape because of stray hairs. I want nice arched brows. But on the other hand, its haram :frown:

You might not want my advice because I get my eyebrows threaded (:ashamed2:) but I did try to stop before and when they grew out I found the only method to make them have the illusion of being threaded/have some shape was to use a highlighter on the brow-bone & concealer. Makes such a difference! Unfortunately I couldn't hold out and the rest is history lol.
I am colour blind hun.
Dark, pale and tanned, you all are humans at the end of the day. As long as you are beautiful in the inside, I will always respect. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am actully fallen in luv wid ur atitude :colondollar:

need mor individual lyke u
Original post by SophiaLDN
You might not want my advice because I get my eyebrows threaded (:ashamed2:) but I did try to stop before and when they grew out I found the only method to make them have the illusion of being threaded/have some shape was to use a highlighter on the brow-bone & concealer. Makes such a difference! Unfortunately I couldn't hold out and the rest is history lol.

Babyghel is here telling me how to go looking lyke kim K. Thank you babes. I feel so secured now.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
u insp1r3d m3 t0 spek lik dis 4 life nao

Yasss do you boo!
So today my sister got a new phone and I was taking a picture on snapchat, made me bare light skinned I got gassed! Random I know but with all this light dark talk I had to jump in with that!
Lol septum piercings aren't for everybody. I think only a very very small minority suit it. Depends on your face & steez.
I am colour blind hun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree girl! I'm not colour blind (Alhamdulillah) but I agree :lol:
I am actully fallen in luv wid ur atitude :colondollar:

need mor individual lyke u

:wink:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
dis societi is number 2 popular; nerly bk in old ways
Warya...nayaa

Where are your soundcloud/voice thingys at?!
dis societi is number 2 popular; nerly bk in old ways

Soon it will be closed and another thread will be made :P
Yasss is cuzzz ya man chukks is in the building.
Reply 3196
Original post by AnimeCrazy
So today my sister got a new phone and I was taking a picture on snapchat, made me bare light skinned I got gassed! Random I know but with all this light dark talk I had to jump in with that!

Im obessesed wiv snapchat. :biggrin: I just take bare selfiesss...i need to calm down honestly :/ . The flash is just the perfecttt touchhh haha
Babyghel is here telling me how to go looking lyke kim K. Thank you babes. I feel so secured now.

Yasss do you boo!

Lol are you being sarcastic? Try it trust me it works, if you dont want to thread.
I agree girl! I'm not colour blind (Alhamdulillah) but I agree :lol:

Being colourblind means we can appreciate gods creation in a way, we do not judge them on the pigment that their skin holds but the light that is held in their hearts or the darkness that has overrun it. Muhammad (pbuh)in his last sermon told us as a reminder to the generations that no colour has superiority over another but rather a person's deeds have superiority over others.

Peace and love.
Stay strong Freethinkers
Fatima x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ayah
Im obessesed wiv snapchat. :biggrin: I just take bare selfiesss...i need to calm down honestly :/ . The flash is just the perfecttt touchhh haha

Tell me about it! Sometimes my friends ban me cuz I take too many ! oh the flash and deciding which filters to use of course I look buff in all of em :wink::wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending