The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

You guys all live in London :frown: I am so jelly ! LOL i remembered when we finished the 3rd thread so quick, and now there is barley anyone here. Where everyone goooooo.
Original post by Anonynous
We could have a meal at a resturant somewhere.

Yeh inshallaaah. Why dont u come to the qm somali event next week?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Yeh inshallaaah. Why dont u come to the qm somali event next week?

Because I don't study there
Original post by straw-struck
Say the gorgeous one. It was so nice meeting you darling. And thank you all queen Mary bunch for coming, it was nice meeting you all.

it seems most of the regs on here are londoners So jelly, do you go to Queen Mary or the other london unis?

Not sure if yah remember muah but how yah been?
Because I don't study there

I thought others could come but okaaay
Have you guys considered working towards rebuilding somalia. I'm meeting more and more intelligent somali's and i'm thinking wth went so wrong.
:eek:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xenorebrem
Have you guys considered working towards rebuilding somalia. I'm meeting more and more intelligent somali's and i'm thinking wth went so wrong.
:eek:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I think one day everybody would like to go back to Somalia and help improve their country and there are obviously intelligent Somali's, but not as many as there could be because a lot of parents aren't aware of what their children are up to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
I think one day everybody would like to go back to Somalia and help improve their country and there are obviously intelligent Somali's, but not as many as there could be because a lot of parents aren't aware of what their children are up to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want to go and help improve the country.
Just imagine what it feels like to be a majority in a thriving society.

:awesome::ahee:
Original post by Xenorebrem
Just imagine what it feels like to be a majority in a thriving society.

:awesome::ahee:

Haha it would be amazing. I like living in the UK I think they have been nice to us, as in allowing our parents to start a new life here. But, it would be so cool if to live in the country you came from with your own people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't want to go and help improve the country.

Well that's your opinion :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just quoting in everyone from the mark I and mark II to make sure no-one got left behind in the thread changeover! :biggrin:

How is everyone today?

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Queen Cersei
Just quoting in everyone from the mark I and mark II to make sure no-one got left behind in the thread changeover! :biggrin:

How is everyone today?

Spoiler

Im good.
I really miss when this thread was live :frown:
Im good.
I really miss when this thread was live :frown:

Yeah I noticed it was by far the biggest society on TSR before! It can shine again :biggrin:
Yeah I noticed it was by far the biggest society on TSR before! It can shine again :biggrin:

How? Lol
How? Lol

How is it the biggest or how can it shine again?!

How is everyone today?

Spoiler

Hello, my Somali breadrin..
Original post by Lil08
Hello, my Somali breadrin..

Hey there, how's it going?
How is it the biggest or how can it shine again?!

Shine✨✨
Hey there, how's it going?

Slightly board and unmotivated, how's it going with you?

Quick Reply

Latest