The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Luva lova
Okay, I am sorry.:frown:

Open your PMs. Don't close them because of me.

I was joking around.

No seriously I feel really bad I hate talking to boys privately anywhere. I don't do it in real life. So why shall I do it here? Besides this thread is for Somalis :colonhash: shoo.
Somali baan ahay :love:

Anyone planning to go back to Somalia this summer? I'm hoping to go next Summer 2k18 :moon: as I cant go this summer because I have exams :sad:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
No seriously I feel really bad I hate talking to boys privately anywhere. I don't do it in real life. So why shall I do it here? Besides this thread is for Somalis :colonhash: shoo.

I had no idea you had feelings for me like that.:flutter:

You should have told me in the beginning.
No I know how to make canjeero :lol:

I learn it just yesterday, do you have canjeero with shaax?
How does someone eat rice combined with banana?

I don't understand this combination.

Real talk, when I was in madrassah these Somali girls were swooning for me, I think it's fair to say I was a sex symbol.:wink2:
Original post by Mr Luva lova

Real talk, when I was in madrassah these Somali girls were swooning for me, I think it's fair to say I was a sex symbol.:wink2:

Banana with rice is probably the greatest invention :/ if people can put ketchup in their pizza then ....
Sex symbol? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

It is the best combination ever to exist on this planet.
Somali briyani with bisbas (somali hot-sauce) and moos (banana) :drool:
Why are some people so ****ed up? :sigh:
Original post by Al-farhan
It is the best combination ever to exist on this planet.
Somali briyani with bisbas (somali hot-sauce) and moos (banana) :drool:

Why are some people so ****ed up? :sigh:

Uffff!! i've been asking u two and loads of other somalis i know to show me what banana and rice is for ages or how to make it and everyone says "its just rice an banana". It's obvs not tho is it coz u dont just boil rice with a banana. and idk nearest somali restaurant 😑
what is it and How u make it pls???!!!!!!!
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Uffff!! i've been asking u two and loads of other somalis i know to show me what banana and rice is for ages or how to make it and everyone says "its just rice an banana". It's obvs not tho is it coz u dont just boil rice with a banana. and idk nearest somali restaurant 😑

Do you eat biriyani?

:rofl:
No brother, it is just somali style biryani with a side of banana fruit that you eat with every mouthful.
Do you eat biriyani?

Original post by Al-farhan
:rofl:
No brother, it is just somali style biryani with a side of banana fruit that you eat with every mouthful.

wow omg i never knew there were different types of biriyani :shock: i thought there was only one pakistani one.
wow omg i never knew there were different types of biriyani :shock: i thought there was only one pakistani one.

Hmm Somalis have their own biryani it's reaaallly good :tongue: the taste varies on whoever makes it :yep: we just eat our biryani with banana on the side.

OMG :gasp: your dp is a picture of my daughter :love: it's soo cute I like it.
Hmm Somalis have their own biryani it's reaaallly good :tongue: the taste varies on whoever makes it :yep: we just eat our biryani with banana on the side.

OMG :gasp: your dp is a picture of my daughter :love: it's soo cute I like it.

ohhh idk that. I'm gonna try find a somali restaurant then inshallah i really want to try it lol.
ikr she soooo cute, she mine and i'm gonna adopt a somali girl soon inshallah, or if Somali genes are quite dominant then i might keep a spare Somali second wife as a back up too for whenever i want banana rice and a few somali girls as a kid.
ohhh idk that. I'm gonna try find a somali restaurant then inshallah i really want to try it lol.
ikr she soooo cute, she mine and i'm gonna adopt a somali girl soon inshallah, or if Somali genes are quite dominant then i might keep a spare Somali second wife as a back up too for whenever i want banana rice and a few somali girls as a kid.

Find a good Somali restaurant! Some arent that good :nah:
Also ahm Somali women are ahm buff so we ahm come first and so we should be a first wife not a second wife :hmmm: Im not impressed with your attitude :hand:
Find a good Somali restaurant! Some arent that good :nah:
Also ahm Somali women are ahm buff so we ahm come first and so we should be a first wife not a second wife :hmmm: Im not impressed with your attitude :hand:

hmm lol well i won't know i will have to try and see for myself and just get lucky tbh, they better b gud tho
Yeah yeah lol whatever u say :rolleyes: but u kno i won't pick my wives just on their buffness but the other stuff too like ahm Deen lol
But like i mean i'll keep one anyway, even if by small chance my first wife ends up being a somali, i'll still already have a second somali wife just in case my first one gets ill or smthn and Like i wanna be safe init so i'll have a spare backup somali wife for banana rice and kids 😋.
(edited 7 years ago)
Somali woman arent just Banana and rice chefs or baby machines. Another wife for banana and rice and kids incase the first 1 gets ill kulah :toofunny: lmao :rofl:

There is a lot more to us bruv.
Somali woman arent just Banana and rice chefs or baby machines. Another wife for banana and rice and kids incase the first 1 gets ill kulah :toofunny: lmao :rofl:

There is a lot more to us bruv.

Hahaha well at least that's more useful than just being 'buff' like u said 😎
I want to be the first female Somali prime minister would you guys vote for me?

@emerald7770
@Al-farhan
@gr8wizard10

I promise to overcome corruption :smug:
I want to be the first female Somali prime minister would you guys vote for me?

@emerald7770
@Al-farhan
@gr8wizard10

I promise to overcome corruption :smug:

Wtfffff ofc i wouldn't

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending