Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The horrific moment feral gang of baby-faced youngsters corner terrified teenager in Watch

ReputationRep:
    The horrific moment feral gang of baby-faced youngsters corner terrified teenager in laundrette before brutally stabbing him to death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-rival.html

What's wrong with kids now days???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karilosa)
    The same thing that was wrong with them before we had the internet and widely availible news.

ReputationRep:
    Imo they should have received much longer sentances. It just makes you wonder what their families are like too...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karilosa)
    The horrific moment feral gang of baby-faced youngsters corner terrified teenager in laundrette before brutally stabbing him to death

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-rival.html

Parenting... :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)

Posted from TSR Mobile

This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A lack of a fathet according to statistics

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean kids now, things like this happened in the past and always have.

Can't say it's any big loss. So one piece of scum kills another piece of scum. I see it more as killing two birds with one stone. You get two pieces of trash off the street.

ReputationRep:
      It's sad this sort of thing goes on in the world and, having watched the footage, I'm pretty appalled by the whole, horrible series of events. Still, I like how the Daily Mail has tried to finger 'violent video games' as being responsible for 'disaffected youth'. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Genocidal)
        Can't say it's any big loss. So one piece of scum kills another piece of scum. I see it more as killing two birds with one stone. You get two pieces of trash off the street.
        I can't believe you'd talk about human beings like that

ReputationRep:
        i don't suppose any of those charmers were on TSR ?

ReputationRep:
        I was at work the other day, closing up with the manager. And this guy runs in asking I'd he can hide because some youths were chasing him.

I used to live in a quiet town but all th big cities send all the juveniles here, So they lower the crime rate in their cites.

It is happening a lot as I always see stuff like this in the news.

ReputationRep:
        Kiss chase has got bad ass...

(Original post by + polarity -)
          I can't believe you'd talk about human beings like that
          You can be a bleeding heart if you like, but if we're entirely honest none of them would have been any use to society. Just a load of dole monkeys in the making.

ReputationRep:
          I need to leave this country it's not safe any more.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Fukimi-Takiada)
          I need to leave this country it's not safe any more.
          This. When I was younger I'd happily walk down the street without a care in the world thinking it was safe. Now whenever I'm outside and am about to walk by some people on the pavement I instinctively clench my fists to get ready in case they might be thinking of attacking me.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Unknown?)
          This. When I was younger I'd happily walk down the street without a care in the world thinking it was safe. Now whenever I'm outside and am about to walk by some people on the pavement I instinctively clench my fists to get ready in case they might be thinking of attacking me.
          I'm planning to move to Canada or Germany at least I'll be safe there.

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.