Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Other ordinary chat + clear the mind ;-) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey

New chat openin up im just thinkin if anyone needs to chat and clear their mind then we can use this one :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody feel a bit wishy washy when ploddin along in life when not in uni??? its weird to say that uni has become a form of my routine but cos ive finished my second year im just kinda ploddin along with everyday life.... I get home from work and I sit there twiddling my thumbs on what to do ive tried thinkin of a little project to do to keep my mind occupied lol :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The taste of orange juice is really starting to disappoint me. The taste of bacon is also starting to disappoint me.

Really needed to get that off my chest.

ReputationRep:
    Lol switch to apple juice and sausages :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yo if you've got nothing better to do you can help me, pleaaase

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2728415

ReputationRep:
    Lol whats up :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah man, worked at McDonalds for like a year and realised "**** this for a full-time occupation. Education is the way forward to personal satisfaction and achievement and if I get a reasonable job out of it too, thats a bonus."

And thats the day my Shift Manager and Business Manager got told to Mc**** themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Lol achievement in itself I did similar to you minus tellin the managers mc**** themselves lol ended up full time but decided I want to better myself instead of stayin here lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.