"it's always a pleasure to see you".

[i fancy him]

ReputationRep:
    I see no reason why not.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with that its a nice flatterin statement

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not at all if you like him! (if you didn't like him and he liked you that would possibly be deemed as leading him on! )

(Original post by R0ckTillWeDr0p)
    Not at all if you like him! (if you didn't like him and he liked you that would possibly be deemed as leading him on! )
    haha, and vice versa? i'm worried he doesn't like me so don't wanna creep him out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    haha, and vice versa? i'm worried he doesn't like me so don't wanna creep him out.
    Personally from past experience, I've liked a girl but was too scared to ask or make anything that was out of the friendzone, so he'll either really appreciate it and yano could be the start of something great or if he genuinely see's you as just a friend he'll be creeped out

ReputationRep:
    It sounds a bit too formal, in my opinion. Unless you're very posh and that's the way you always speak.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.