Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, this is my first time posting to please bare that in mind (sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum)

I was wondering what the best places online to study both Maths and Physics at A Level?

I left college after a few weeks of being there back in 2012 and never had any intention in going back to college the year after but it has always been a massive interest of mine to attend uni when I were the correct age.
    As I am now 18 and technically the correct age now, I am wanting to study A Levels online so then in a few years I can hopefully apply to go to uni once I have the A levels I need.

I want to study a Computer Science degree therefore A levels in both Maths and Physics are essential but I am just unsure as to where to study them. I've spent the past 2 years researching online distance learning websites to do so but so far I am just very unsure as to where is best, so can anyone recommend a good place to study?

I understand that by studying through a distance learning website means I would have to arrange to take an exam myself at an exam centre.

Thank you!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DragonsEye)
    I want to study a Computer Science degree therefore A levels in both Maths and Physics are essential
    Sorry I can't answer your question, but physics isn't 'essential'.. I think it's at most 'desirable'. Further maths is probably more desirable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jooooshy)
    Sorry I can't answer your question, but physics isn't 'essential'.. I think it's at most 'desirable'. Further maths is probably more desirable.
    Sorry I did word it a little wrong, yes Physics isn't essential but for some Uni's it is more desired than Further Maths therefore I would prefer to learn it over Further Maths.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.