Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any recommendations?

I am an avid fan of the Hunger Games and Divergent, by the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ami_Ginger_Cake)
    Any recommendations?

I am an avid fan of the Hunger Games and Divergent, by the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Moved to the books sub-forum of Entertainment for you.

I've just started Divergent(no spoilers please). Have heard it's awesome.

Have you tried the Wind on Fire trilogy by Willian Nicolson? They're old but awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Moved to the books sub-forum of Entertainment for you.

I've just started Divergent(no spoilers please). Have heard it's awesome.

Have you tried the Wind on Fire trilogy by Willian Nicolson? They're old but awesome.

Divergent is re ally good, better than the Hunger Games in my opinion, you'll really enjoy it. :-D

I'll take a look at the trilogy, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ami_Ginger_Cake)

Divergent is re ally good, better than the Hunger Games in my opinion, you'll really enjoy it. :-D

I'll take a look at the trilogy, thanks.
    :d Just read the capture the flag game in the first book. Am enjoying it a lot atm.

Cool, if you want a much bigger, much more intense read then there's always a A Song of Ice and Fire, Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. They're a bit weird in places but awesome overall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    :d Just read the capture the flag game in the first book. Am enjoying it a lot atm.

Cool, if you want a much bigger, much more intense read then there's always a A Song of Ice and Fire, Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. They're a bit weird in places but awesome overall.
    Sounds good. I don't know how much we are going to be doing this holiday as we don't have much money atm - get the pun there - so I am trying to build a stockpile haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.