Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Western Civilisation Society. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, need help creating a society. How do i go about this?

I need help creating a society which focuses on the positive achievements of western civilisation.

No racism. Society is open to all no matter what their colour. All that is required is that you love Western civilisation and all of its long history and contributions to humanity:

One of the greatest defenders of the West today ( Ibn Warraq ) is not even white:

Please, lets start this up. I am sick and tired of the negativity, and i suspect most other people are too.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interested? If you would like to join please say so, so I can put you down when I submit the society officially.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant video clip. Says it all. Count me in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    Brilliant video clip. Says it all. Count me in.

Great. Thank you.

if I can get a few more people interested I'll submit the society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtelling)
    Great. Thank you.

if I can get a few more people interested I'll submit the society.
    You're welcome. It's a good idea. Western Civilisation is remarkable in it's achievements and deserves to be lauded accordingly. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.