Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got a woman pregnant Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have been having sex with a mature woman for about the past month. I met her at my local village bus stop, as she gets the same bus as me into town. I go to my village sixth form and see her at least 4 times a week, so naturally we starting talking to avoid the awkward silence. Anyway, we go along well and I found out that my mum used to work for her brother in the grocery store 30 years ago. So we were friends. Anyway, we moved from friendly chat onto more serious and personal conversations. It was her move initially as she asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said no because I don't and she said how could this be possible, as I'm great to talk to once you get to know me. So we started having sex as practice... I was afraid at first but I nearly lost my virginity when I was 15 so I kind of knew what to expect. As she is 49 years old, I didn't wear a condom because she would be unlikely to get pregnant. Anyway, she told me last week that she's pregnant.

Yeah. I'm bricking it...?
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Should probably have posted this in relationships where people have to respond properly.

Instead, as it's here...

:bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friendly Liberal)
    I have been having sex with a mature woman for about the past month. I met her at my local village bus stop, as she gets the same bus as me into town. I go to my village sixth form and see her at least 4 times a week, so naturally we starting talking to avoid the awkward silence. Anyway, we go along well and I found out that my mum used to work for her brother in the grocery store 30 years ago. So we were friends. Anyway, we moved from friendly chat onto more serious and personal conversations. It was her move initially as she asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said no because I don't and she said how could this be possible, as I'm great to talk to once you get to know me. So we started having sex as practice... I was afraid at first but I nearly lost my virginity when I was 15 so I kind of knew what to expect. As she is 49 years old, I didn't wear a condom because she would be unlikely to get pregnant. Anyway, she told me last week that she's pregnant.

Yeah. I'm bricking it...?
    Just ask if she'd like to take the abortion pill. If you're however mentally and financially ready to be a father and accept it, then that's an option.

ReputationRep:
    Ain't nobody got time fo' dat

ReputationRep:
    A- for creative writing.

ReputationRep:
    This is the best troll ever! I hope it's real. Make a movie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well that escalated quickly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's 49 years old...

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    you wanted dat **** action?

ReputationRep:
    Well sh*t.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Not to smart a move.

ReputationRep:
    jesus ****ing christ lmaoooooooo

ReputationRep:
    The real problem here is that you use the bus

ReputationRep:
    Ya dun goofed, bruh.

ReputationRep:
    Can we be expecting an appearance on Jeremy Kyle?

ReputationRep:
    "sex as practice" as practice for what? Having sex?

I think now I'm going to eat a practice cake and then go and practice sleeping until morning when I will practice eating my breakfast.

I will practice saying goodnight now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    "sex as practice" as practice for what? Having sex?

I think now I'm going to eat a practice cake and then go and practice sleeping until morning when I will practice eating my breakfast.

I will practice saying goodnight now!
    Obviously it's practice for having sex!

How do you practice football? By playing football of course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine, by the time your kid finishes school .......... she will be almost 70.

So, more like the child's grandma!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.