Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whos better : James rodriguez or Angel Di Maria Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    overall, which player would you say is better

i know james has had a much better WC but im talking OVERALL who is the better player

could you please give me reasons as to why you think that player is better to, as in analysis ?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria. Analysis? He scored against Switzerland that Rodriguez is in...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Di Maria. Analysis? He scored against Switzerland that Rodriguez is in...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    noo thats ricardo rodriguez

im talking about JAMES rodiriguez, the colombian

who is better out of di maria or james and why ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tnfr123)
    noo thats ricardo rodriguez

im talking about JAMES rodiriguez, the colombian

who is better out of di maria or james and why ?
    Oh my bad :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria. But James has had a great world cup and has a trendy haircut so I'm torn.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria is one of Real's finest and most effective players. So, I'd go with him.

ReputationRep:
    dezhagah is the best!

ReputationRep:
    If I had to choose a player to be in my team next season I would pick Di Maria. I think Rodriguez will end up being the better player, but Di Maria just edges it for me right now.

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria hands down. James is still improving and is just having a fantastic world cup.

I think James and Hazard are at similar levels right now. Two of the future best AMs in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Different type of players tbh. But Di Maria.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Di Maria is the fifth best winger in the world. James Rodriguez is having a fantastic World Cup (player of the tournament), but he has to transfer to a top club if he wants to become 'World Class'.

ReputationRep:
    Did you only start watching football last month?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    I'd say Di Maria is the fifth best winger in the world. James Rodriguez is having a fantastic World Cup (player of the tournament), but he has to transfer to a top club if he wants to become 'World Class'.
    Nah, but he has to if he wants to 'prove' himself as such. Having said that, if he carries Columbia to the world cup, and then Monaco deep into the CL he'd have a case anyway.

to the op: PROBABLY di maria.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 3, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.