Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The knives have been out for Wilshere ever since he appeared. I remember calls for Jack in 2012 and I can find them on this forum if I look. A cocky Englishman can play a bit, ''why doesnt he hoove it?'' An Englishman whio can play? WITCHCRAFT!!!!
    Scapegoat? London?

Jack is the future of England

Just imagine it.....an Englishman who likes to play football

ReputationRep:
    Jack Wilshere has more talent in his left foot than the rest of the 2014 England midfield

ReputationRep:
    Not even a guaranteed starter for Arsenal is he? One of the most overrated players in the last few years.

He's a big mouth with limited football skill. He's like Walcott in that he'll have the occasional good game and then drift back into mediocrity. God, I hope he tries to take on the wrong guy and he gets slugged right in the teeth. Nasty player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    He's a big mouth with limited football skill. He's like Walcott in that he'll have the occasional good game and then drift back into mediocrity. God, I hope he tries to take on the wrong guy and he gets slugged right in the teeth. Nasty player.
    He's nothing like Walcott

On topic: the boys an absolute legend will surpass iniesta within the next 18 months and go down as the best ever premier league player, perhaps best ever player in world football if he fulfils his potential

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Wilshere's attempts to look 'ard are always completely ruined by the amount of time he spends rolling around crying and moaning. I'm pretty sure sometimes when he's just sitting on the ground not bothering to get up he could get in a legit power nap.

(Original post by baconbutty)
    He's nothing like Walcott

On topic: the boys an absolute legend will surpass iniesta within the next 18 months and go down as the best ever premier league player, perhaps best ever player in world football if he fulfils his potential
    And no reasoning why you disagree? He's inconsistent, pront to injury, and has a huge ego over nothing. Yes, you can show me the occasional great goal, but he's still inconsistent. It's only because he's English we even remember his name.

Based on your second statement, I must assume you're trolling. The only way he will ever surpass Iniesta is if Iniesta quits.

ReputationRep:
    And no reasoning why you disagree? He's inconsistent, pront to injury, and has a huge ego over nothing. Yes, you can show me the occasional great goal, but he's still inconsistent. It's only because he's English we even remember his name.

Based on your second statement, I must assume you're trolling. The only way he will ever surpass Iniesta is if Iniesta quits.
    Walcott is the best right winger in the league

Lets remenisce about 2011 when jacky wilsha made iniesta and co look like a pub team. After watching that game I instantly knew jack the lad was a once in a generation type player and his goal at Norwich last season just shows he's on track for a 2016 ballon dor

(Original post by baconbutty)
    Walcott is the best right winger in the league

Lets remenisce about 2011 when jacky wilsha made iniesta and co look like a pub team. After watching that game I instantly knew jack the lad was a once in a generation type player and his goal at Norwich last season just shows he's on track for a 2016 ballon dor
    I agree. He was on track to do a lot of things back then, but it's obvious he's never recovered from that injury. He's slower, far less skillful, and I would go as far as to say he isn't as confident as he once was.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. He was on track to do a lot of things back then, but it's obvious he's never recovered from that injury. He's slower, far less skillful, and I would go as far as to say he isn't as confident as he once was.
    He's in the 'Aaron Ramey period' of mediocrity following a long term injury. I have absolutely no doubt that he will pull away to become one of the gretaest midfielders, like what Ramsey did last season.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you even care?

And yes he is over rated but he counts as one of Arsenal's homegrown players so o.O.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 3, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.