Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

So after having been rejected twice from all unis I was thinking of studying another course and maybe applying to medicine again, as I am not comfortable with the idea of another gap year. I know that unis don't generally like candidates who enrol on another course whilst applying for medicine but I have heard of people being successful. My questions are:
    (1)Are there any unis which are not really going to view my plan so negatively, if so then which unis?
    (2)How would my chances be affected?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dude I would suggest you go and study medicine abroad, stop wasting your time and money trying to study medicine in the uk.

I am studying medicine in the sixth year now in Romania. I can tell you for sure, that the course is excellent and taught in English. Also, the costs of living are far less, the tuition fees are three times less than England and furthermore, the degree is recognised by the GMC.

If you want more help or advice about applying to a medical school in the EU send me a message and I'd be happy to help and provide you with details.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.