The Student Room Group

I've found my Prince Charming, now what???!! HELLP!!!

Oh my god. Guys I need some urgent advice. I really don't know what to do. HELLPPP!!!

Ever since I could remember I've been a die hard fan of TMNT (my fave turtle boy is Donatello but dayum MICHELANGELO gurl):colondollar: This is so embarrassing I've never told anyone but as a fan I've naturally delved into the world of fanfiction. (you know how it is :tongue:)

So my all time favourite is this wonderful piece(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3481440/1/My-Prince-Charming-Is-A-Turtle just in case anyones interested feel free to pm me :rolleyes:)
My sister had been bugging me all week to take her to the park and last week I finally did.

At the park I saw this classmate and I kinda knew him a bit(but not like we were BFFs or anything since he was the captain of the football team. There he was, the ace of the football team sitting on a park bench. And you know like any normal person I went to say Hi.

I guess he didn't notice me coming up because when I looked over his shoulder he was typing something. I took a peek and omg HE WAS WRITNG THE LATEST CHAPTER OF MY FAVOURITE FANFIC!!!! :eek: I thought the author was girl all this time so I was really excited that a guy could be this sensitive, I mean the character development is just fab. I couldn't help myself so I started screaming about how much I loved his work and he got spooked then ran away.:angry:
The next day in school he wouldn't even look at me and texted me to say he would make my life hell if I told anyone :frown:. Guys, the face he made when he was writing was so cute!! I think I'm falling for him but he won't talk to me. He's the only one that feels the same way about TMNT
What should I do??????!!!!!!!:colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
If I were you, I'd start by apologizing him for reading over his shoulder and acting like a maniac. After that it would probably be a lot easier to talk with him about something else than the fanfic (or about it if he wants to but seems like he finds it pretty awkward). Hope this helps even a little!
Reply 2
Haha it sounds like you and him are meant to be. What are the chances of you looking over his shoulder and he is sat there writing the latest chapter of your favourite fan fiction.
The best thing you can do is try speaking to him anyway you possibly can. Via Facebook or something.
Bribe him into dating you :wink:
Reply 4
Ignore him.

Then post a new thread on TSR asking what you should do. Title of the thread being along the lines of: does he like me, why hasn't he text me, all guys are dicks etc...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending