The Student Room Group

Take a photo of your #resultsface on resultsday and win an iPad mini!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by David B
Just came out of shower and I had to take picture quickly because deadline is today isn't it? I'm fully nude haha, but I ain't taking any pictures further down if anybody asks. :colone:

Seems that way, though it seems odd to have it before GCSE results day. That said, the 'terms' (if that page can be described that way) don't, strictly, actually appear to require that you've received results!
And if you want to be in with a chance of winning an iPad mini (and why wouldn't you?!) all you have to do is post your mugshot in our #resultsface thread and you’ll be entered into a prize draw!
Original post by Illusionary
Seems that way, though it seems odd to have it before GCSE results day. That said, the 'terms' (if that page can be described that way) don't, strictly, actually appear to require that you've received results!

If only 2 people have posted a picture on this thread then that makes it a 50/50 chance of getting it. Although my luck is terrible and it probably won't be me. Although it could be cancelled due to lack of participants which I will be very sad about.
Reply 22
There's more than one results day :fyi: GCSE results are out this coming week.

Ohh! Ok gcse results, I shall do mine :3
Original post by harmer1998

See above - it seems that the deadline is today. I'd suggest that you just post a photo now anyway if you want to be in with a chance.
Original post by harmer1998

You'd better hurry it ends in 5 mins
Original post by David B
If only 2 people have posted a picture on this thread then that makes it a 50/50 chance of getting it. Although my luck is terrible and it probably won't be me. Although it could be cancelled due to lack of participants which I will be very sad about.

Nope.

the competition is live on on twitter, facebook and instagram as well with the hastag
#resultsdayface
Original post by DrQuantum
But then my true identity will be revealed :'(

This! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wat a wizard
Do the number of participants matter?

Well, just reading the announcement from the Community Team I'd assume that there's only one prize - so the more entrants, the lower each individual's chance of winning.
Original post by tehforum
Nope.

the competition is live on on twitter, facebook and instagram as well with the hastag
#resultsdayface

How many more enemy's have I got?
Original post by David B
How many more enemy's have I got?

quite a few.
Nope.

#resultsdayface

Yep, but posting in this thread seems to be the entry requirement:
You can take part on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter - but if you also share your #resultsface here on TSR you'll go into a prize draw to win an iPad mini. All you need to do is upload your pic to this very thread.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well, just reading the announcement from the Community Team I'd assume that there's only one prize - so the more entrants, the lower each individual's chance of winning.

Nope.

#resultsdayface

Do they inbox you through private message if you've won?
Reply 32
Original post by David B
You'd better hurry it ends in 5 mins

But I can't .. GCSE results aren't out yet ...
Yep, but posting in this thread seems to be the entry requirement:

Hm yes.
And odd requirement to be honest.
It's over!!!!!!! 33.33333333333333333333% chance of winning if this thread puts you into the draw.
Original post by David B
It's over!!!!!!! 33.33333333333333333333% chance of winning if this thread puts you into the draw.

What other draw is their?
Original post by David B

pahaha
Hm yes.
And odd requirement to be honest.

Indeed :dontknow: I guess we'll see how things turn out soon enough...
Original post by BradleyLawrence
What other draw is their?

I mean't if this thread by itself and not counting Facebook and Twitter participants into the draw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending