The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Accommodation - PLEASE contact if you need a place to stay next university year!!!

Hey guys,
I'm currently signed up to a contract with this lovely contract called CODE accommodation based in Leicester and if you are/going to be a student at the University of Leicester or DMU, I would highly recommend checking out this lovely studio flat! Only £115 a week, all bills inclusive in a convenient area to both universities - the facilities are fantastic, double bed, own kitchen, own bathroom, sofa, tv, free gym membership, a shuttle bus that takes you to the uni everyday if you want it!! I'm leaving this year due to personal reasons and i need desparately someone to take over my contract before 24th july otherwise I'll have to pay the money :frown: they have a website with all the information on it and if you like it/are considering it please take my one (which is having a brand new supermarket being built on site for september!)

Please look at their website https://codestudents.co.uk/ and please message me or call me on 07910560173 as soon as possible i'm so desparate !

Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending