Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've been accepted into East Berks College for September 2014; currently I live near Liverpool so I need to move down to Windsor asap! I'm 28 so apparently I'm not the typical East Berks student. I'm a pretty laid back person and I get on with most people.

I'm going to be studying a level 2 course therefore I do not qualify for student loans etc so I will have to claim housing benefit to pay the rent. Housing benefit will cover up to £75-80 pw depending on the post code, I will be able to afford £100 pw all bills included. I'll be definitely available to move in from 6th August but I may be able to move in before hand.

I'm not too bothered where the accommodation is, but within around 30 minutes travel of the college by public transport would be preferable. As long as the room has a bed and a desk I'll be happy. I'm happy to live in a shared house/flat or in a studio flat.

I'll be staying in Slough from Wednesday 9th July to Friday 11th July to view some other properties so I'll be available then if it's possible to view.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.