Serial number on pay slip?

Watch
kmcg97
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, I'm applying for my provisional and I've got no idea what i'm looking for on my wage slip.

Before anyone asks, I have nothing else to send since I didn't see the point of asking for another National Insurance letter. Anyone know where it is?

If it helps, my wage slips are from KFC pay roll
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you mean you're looking for your NI number on the payslip? Its likely to be in the format of XX000000X

Where X = Letter 0 = number

Usually at the top near your name.
kmcg97
Rep:
?
I know my NI number :P I mean the provisional application asks for a serial number... which I don't know?
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kmcg97)
I know my NI number :P I mean the provisional application asks for a serial number... which I don't know?
Are you sure?

The only 'serial number' I can think of it needing would be a credit/debit card to pay the fee.
kmcg97
Rep:
?
Yep, form D801(A) requires the serial numbers of the documents you submit for proof of identity. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much, if I just put the 7 digit number that's in tiny print on the front? I've been told it's purely for tracking purposes...
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kmcg97)
Yep, form D801(A) requires the serial numbers of the documents you submit for proof of identity. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much, if I just put the 7 digit number that's in tiny print on the front? I've been told it's purely for tracking purposes...
Oh, in that case yes just use those digits. Its not actually part of the application as they will be internal numbers specific for your company so almost certainly just so they can track the paperwork to attach to your application.
Mamali
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I need payslips for last Oct, Nov 2017 how can Dowland them thanx
Mamali
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I need my payslips for last October and November 2017 how can Dowland them plz help me thanx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.27%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
16.24%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
17.95%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.82%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (36)
30.77%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (21)
17.95%

Watched Threads