The Student Room Group

Serial number on pay slip?

Hey guys, I'm applying for my provisional and I've got no idea what i'm looking for on my wage slip.

Before anyone asks, I have nothing else to send since I didn't see the point of asking for another National Insurance letter. Anyone know where it is?

If it helps, my wage slips are from KFC pay roll :colondollar:
Reply 1
Do you mean you're looking for your NI number on the payslip? Its likely to be in the format of XX000000X

Where X = Letter 0 = number

Usually at the top near your name.
Reply 2
I know my NI number :P I mean the provisional application asks for a serial number... which I don't know?
Reply 3
Original post by kmcg97
I know my NI number :P I mean the provisional application asks for a serial number... which I don't know?

Are you sure?

The only 'serial number' I can think of it needing would be a credit/debit card to pay the fee.
Reply 4
Yep, form D801(A) requires the serial numbers of the documents you submit for proof of identity. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much, if I just put the 7 digit number that's in tiny print on the front? I've been told it's purely for tracking purposes...
Reply 5
Original post by kmcg97
Yep, form D801(A) requires the serial numbers of the documents you submit for proof of identity. I'm sure it doesn't matter too much, if I just put the 7 digit number that's in tiny print on the front? I've been told it's purely for tracking purposes...

Oh, in that case yes just use those digits. Its not actually part of the application as they will be internal numbers specific for your company so almost certainly just so they can track the paperwork to attach to your application.
Reply 6
I need payslips for last Oct, Nov 2017 how can Dowland them thanx
Reply 7
I need my payslips for last October and November 2017 how can Dowland them plz help me thanx

Quick Reply