Birkbeck or London School of Business and Finance Watch

• View Poll Results: Birkbeck or London School of Business and Finance
    Birkbeck, University of London
    100.00%
    London School of Business and Finance
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Hey there everyone,

I am set on doing a Masters in Marketing in London and would like to know what people have experienced/think about the two institutions. I graduated from my Undergraduate in Psychology with a 2:2 and have offers from both these universities.

Initially I was set on London School of Business and Finance as a first choice, however following further research, the number of complaints and negative feedback regarding the Uni is putting me on guard and making me think that perhaps Birkbeck would be a better option? Only issue with this is that although I am aware that Birkbeck is part of the "University of London", there seems to be much less reviews on it and neither have any ranking information.

Many thanks to everyone!
    Arnaud

ReputationRep:
    Your better off in birkbeck. It's ranked in the top 1% universities in the world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.