Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I Need help with my COMP4 project analysis (AQA A2 Computing) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've chosen to do my COMP4 project with my teacher as my client. He wants me to produce a program which can be used as a revision tool for the mathsy-bits of COMP3 with bits to teach students, questions, examples etc. and I'm struggling a little bit with my analysis for it as there is no clear cut process for revision.

My problem is what to write for the 'current system' part of my analysis and how to make Data Flow Diagrams (level 0 and level 1) for revision. Revision materials/processes are things like reading your notes, using text books, researching on the internet, worksheets, past exams with mark schemes, flash cards, lessons etc. but how could I represent revision as DFDs and explain it in the 'current system' part?

Please help :confused:
    Nozzergirl

ReputationRep:
    I made a revision (kinda) system for COMP 4, you can read my documentation if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! That was very helpful to see the way you represented it as I was really struggling with how to do it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.