Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm currently at the end of my first year of a 2 year foundation degree. I've previously studied one year of another foundation degree but changed courses. At the end of my two year foundation degree, I hope to progress onto the 3rd (final) year of the honours. Is it likely I'll still get student finance funding for the 3rd year?

Kind regards
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi HattM,

Customers are welcome to obtain student finance for the duration of their course, plus one additional year if required.

The first Foundation Degree course you started will be classed as your additional year, so you will be able to obtain funding from Student Finance England for the 3rd year of your Honours course.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.