Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for some speakers for my room to plug my phone or pc into mainly for music. I will probably use the speakers for movies and other stuff but that's not as important. I may also take the speakers outside, so they need to be able to get decently loud.

I was looking at these: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speake...me-pc-speakers

Anyone who knows anything pls help, or if you have other speakers to recommend send them at me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were asking for examples of brilliant public speakers:dry: should move to the tech forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getfunky!)
    Thought you were asking for examples of brilliant public speakers:dry: should move to the tech forum.
    Oh i get ya, and ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getfunky!)
    I'm still interested in that as well though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.