Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What kingdom hearts games can I play? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a vita, ps2, and ps3, but i'm unsure of what games I can play for the main story. There are so many games that are on so many different consoles, I worry about whether I will not be able to play any important ones.

I have no games right now, so which should I buy?

To my knowledge:
    final mix is just the same game but with extra content (so Ideally go for those? e.g. go for KH final mix 1 and not KH1?)

I think I need to get:
    Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (has Final mix 1 and re:chain of memories)
    Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (has Final mix 2 and birth by sleep)
    Kingdom Hearts 3

================================ ==============================

1) Are there any games missing from the bold list above that I can buy?
    2) Are there any games missing from the bold that are important to the story?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I recommend getting the HD remixes because it catches you up with the story and adds in all the extra games birth by sleep chain of memories.

The gba game and mobile game aren't important. From what I understand the hd remix are complete remakes because the developer lost all their original ps2 content. But it's a nice update.

ReputationRep:
    KH3 is only going to be on "next gen" consoles.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.