Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! I just wanted to know if this has happened to you guys. I just checked my application and upon reviewing it one of my options is blank (WTB sessional let) The first part is just blank. I don't know if that means that's what I will be getting when all the unconditional offers have been given accommodation or whether this is just a error, it seems weird to me and if it is the former then YAY! XD

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully its not a coincidence because the same thing has happened on my application! Fingers crossed that means we've got those rooms!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh same! Maybe they're just considering it or sutin? *crosses fingers*

ReputationRep:
    If your referring to the first choice option, then same here. The name of the accommendation is blank.
    I initially thought I might messed up by inadvertently scrolling the mouse down.

ReputationRep:
    My first choice is also blanked out.. Anyone with a conditional offer heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3vo)
    If your referring to the first choice option, then same here. The name of the accommendation is blank.
    I initially thought I might messed up by inadvertently scrolling the mouse down.

Actually my second choice is the one that id blanked out. I didn't mind that one though since it is virtually the same as my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincentspie)
    My first choice is also blanked out.. Anyone with a conditional offer heard back yet?

Not yet but it should be any day now as the unconditionals should all have been allocated rooms.

ReputationRep:
    my second choice is blank, i'm cool with that if that's my accommodation. Will be living off £1 pot noodles though
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    From my experience of living in halls at Holloway for two years, whichever one is blanked out is the one you're getting.

ReputationRep:
    Yay here's hoping!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello all!

I have noticed there is a lot of concern over what the 'blanked' out options in your accommodation application status means so I am here to demystify this mystery!

The blanked out option you are seeing is simply the way our accommodation system provisionally allocates rooms. I want to stress, this is not an indication of what room you will get; because it is provisional, this quirk in our system is subject to change at any time.

I also want to advise you all to please not rely on the application status when finding out which halls of residence you will get. You will receive final confirmation of this and your contract by email. So I encourage you all to regularly check your emails (including your junk and spam folders) because we will notify you as soon as we have allocated you a room.

Essentially, there's no need to come to us - we will come to you! So you can sit back, relax and wait for your halls of residence confirmation via email.

I hope that helps you all!

Emily

ReputationRep:
    Received my conditional accommodation offer today. Yay first choice (blanked out option!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.