The Student Room Group

Peoples views of Brazilians

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Limpopo
I havent a clue about Brazil.. my sterotypes include..

They love football
All the girls are absolute dusky babes
Sun,sea,good food,carnival
Big statue of jesus on the hill

err

thats it..

Dusky babes made me laugh hahahaha
Original post by Jenjen24
It isn't for a 6 week holiday to Brazil!

But that's only the flights, isn't it? :wink:
Reply 63
Original post by HexBugMaster
But that's only the flights, isn't it? :wink:

Well yes but flights there and back which are 2 flights each way. A holiday to any other really far away country would cost a lot more because of hotels and meals :P what was your girlfriend called btw?
Original post by Maharaniii
Samba
capoeira
favelas
beaches
tans
sounds great :smile:

I have a feeling I already know the answer to this question, but do you know what a favela is? :teehee:
Reply 65

First time I've ever heard that song. ..hahah
Love everything about them - from their tanned skin, to their music, and their laughterhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue br br?
Reply 67
Original post by IWantSomeMushu
Love everything about them - from their tanned skin, to their music, and their laughterhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue br br?

This made me huehuehuehue so much hahahaha. It's lovely to know that you love them :smile:
Well yes but flights there and back which are 2 flights each way. A holiday to any other really far away country would cost a lot more because of hotels and meals :P what was your girlfriend called btw?

Fabiolla :biggrin: And still, a holiday in Brazil would also cost a lot more if you had to pay for hotels and meals, so I maintain that it's pretty expensive eitherway :biggrin:
Reply 69
Fabiolla :biggrin: And still, a holiday in Brazil would also cost a lot more if you had to pay for hotels and meals, so I maintain that it's pretty expensive eitherway :biggrin:

Well yes but we don't have to pay for those things luckily :P
Well yes but we don't have to pay for those things luckily :P

No :smile:

What place would you recommend going to in Brazil?
Reply 71
No :smile:

What place would you recommend going to in Brazil?

Well I always go to a town called Itu in Sao Paulo because that's where my family lives. But this year we are doing some travelling around brazil and visiting the Iguacu water falls which connect 3 different countries which looks so beautiful. I can't really recommend anywhere that I've not been yet hahaa. Really want to go Rio one day though and the Amazon rainforest too :smile:
Well I always go to a town called Itu in Sao Paulo because that's where my family lives. But this year we are doing some travelling around brazil and visiting the Iguacu water falls which connect 3 different countries which looks so beautiful. I can't really recommend anywhere that I've not been yet hahaa. Really want to go Rio one day though and the Amazon rainforest too :smile:

Thanks! :smile: And what a coincidence, my ex was also from Sao Paulo :laugh:
Original post by mrfletch
One word.

Spoiler

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Thanks! :smile: And what a coincidence, my ex was also from Sao Paulo :laugh:

Oh really! How cool haha
First time I've ever heard that song. ..hahah

Yes its a golden oldie Jen..i have a feeling it was used in a TV Advert for coffee years ago,,probably Maxwell House or something similar..
Reply 77
Original post by Limpopo
Yes its a golden oldie Jen..i have a feeling it was used in a TV Advert for coffee years ago,,probably Maxwell House or something similar..

ahh probably was :P
Reply 78
I really cannot understand how the brazilian elite have managed to sell such a good view of their country, considering the enormous challenges they face.
Just under 900 for flights and we don't have to pay for accommodation or food. Just need spending money for goodies :P

I'm strongly tempted to visit Brazil, particularly Rio De Janeiro despite the high crime rates. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest