Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who's living at Bede Hall this coming September?

ReputationRep:
    Meeee really excited about living in bede hall but they haven't sent me anything about what date to move in or any other information besides that ive paid my deposit. have you received any more information ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey no I haven't received any other information either :/ I believe we move in on the 19th, but i'm not 100% sure. I reckon we will get more information about moving in once our grades have been released on the 15th August, fingers crossed haha. What course are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm livig in Bede Hall too, I'm studying English and Media

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Block F 1st floor lets party

ReputationRep:
    @alan.cieslar party party!! It's gonna be so good man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coreyas1992)
    Who's living at Bede Hall this coming September?

hey yep! I'm going to be living in Bede Hall too! so excited! I'm in BD-D-07

ReputationRep:
    BD-G-2-01! got an unconditional so no worrying about exams! See you all the 19th 🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.