The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

BSc Adult Nursing newbies, due to start September 2014!

Hey guys and girls. I am due to start Adult Nursing and City in September. I've already done the university experience so am looking forward to meeting new friends and FINALLY becoming a nurse.
Anyone on my course? Be great to make friends before we start, making that "first day at school" feeling a little less daunting!!
Good luck to those still waiting for results :smile: x
Original post by emmamahaffy
Hey guys and girls. I am due to start Adult Nursing and City in September. I've already done the university experience so am looking forward to meeting new friends and FINALLY becoming a nurse.
Anyone on my course? Be great to make friends before we start, making that "first day at school" feeling a little less daunting!!
Good luck to those still waiting for results :smile: x

Hi! Yes meeee! So excited! I got allocated my room for Opal 1, so i know where i'll be staying! Are you going to be in halls?

Chloe x
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Hi was any of you at the selection day on the 27th June? I still have not heard if iv got in or not and wondering if anyone has? Rose x
Reply 3
Original post by chloepyoung
Hi! Yes meeee! So excited! I got allocated my room for Opal 1, so i know where i'll be staying! Are you going to be in halls?

Chloe x

I am really excited too! Can't wait to finally start now. I am commuting in as it only takes me about half an hour from where I live :smile:
I went to the open day on the 2nd July and it has just made me even more excited now!

So nice to finally speak to someone on my course :biggrin: x
Reply 4
Original post by Rosefarge
Hi was any of you at the selection day on the 27th June? I still have not heard if iv got in or not and wondering if anyone has? Rose x

My selection day was a while back, but they will get back to you. If you are worried it may be worth contacting admissions to see if they can update you at all.
Is City your first choice? :smile: x
I did contact them yesterday and they told me that they can not give any information over the phone. City is my only choice as I didn't make if through any of the other interviews but I really really want this x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending