SImeon7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys
I am a gonna be taking Cambridge IGCSE exams in November as a private candidate. I am going to write Co-ordinated Sciences (Double Award) but I can't find any textbook for this. Which textbook am I suppose to get. I also want to ask what the the difference is between (this might sound strange) Cambridge IGCSE "Cambridge International Mathematics" and Cambridge IGCSE mathematics. WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE
pbunny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SImeon7)
Hi guys
I am a gonna be taking Cambridge IGCSE exams in November as a private candidate. I am going to write Co-ordinated Sciences (Double Award) but I can't find any textbook for this. Which textbook am I suppose to get. I also want to ask what the the difference is between (this might sound strange) Cambridge IGCSE "Cambridge International Mathematics" and Cambridge IGCSE mathematics. WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE
I've taken IGCSE Mathematics (0580). The difference is that International maths has a course work component which makes it slightly easier but if you aren't a fan of coursework I'd take the regular mathematics IGCSE.

I've done the sciences separately so take what I say with a grain of salt. Since it seems like there are no textbooks dedicated to double award science you should be fine learning/reviewing from the regular IGCSE biology/chemistry/physics ones (personally recommend oxford).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
15.08%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.3%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
26.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.38%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (9)
7.14%

Watched Threads