Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time you visited the hair-dressers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've been in about 8 years.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I went about 9 months ago and that was only because i hadn't been in like 10 years. Really regret it as i used to have really long curly hair, like past my back and because i never looked after it properly and got regular trims it's now much shorter, just past my shoulders. Really should go back as the lady should i should come back every 6 to 8 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    I don't think I've been in about 8 years.

(Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    I went about 9 months ago and that was only because i hadn't been in like 10 years. Really regret it as i used to have really long curly hair, like past my back and because i never looked after it properly and got regular trims it's now much shorter, just past my shoulders. Really should go back as the lady should i should come back every 6 to 8 weeks
    Wow I thought girls went regularly? At least my ex gf used to!

ReputationRep:
    8 years? Easy there, rapunzel.

I got mine cut nice & short just last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    (Original post by Leftee)
    8 years? Easy there, rapunzel.

I got mine cut nice & short just last week.
    Haha, it's actually only medium length. I just end up cutting it myself as it's nearly always tied back.

ReputationRep:
    On 22nd June. I need a fresh cut every month.

ReputationRep:
    About six months ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    About 2 yrs ago. I just get my mum to cut and dye my hair for me since she was a hairdresser in her younger days and she always makes a good job of it
    I last got my mum to trim and dye my hair just yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Years ago.

ReputationRep:
    I went last week as my hair was really messy and really needed a trim. Really like what they did with it

ReputationRep:
    prom, last week
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    Most girls do i think haha

ReputationRep:
    Two years ago I think. I can't remember. I prefer cutting my own hair. I don't trust professionals because they always wet it before they cut it so when it dries my hair comes out shorter than I expected because it's curly. :unimpressed: Plus I love cutting my own layers. I learnt from this picture of Miley Cyrus. Though I leave my hair in a pony tail when I do it.

ReputationRep:
    September. Will get another cut this September probably, though just to tidy up my layers etc. I never have that much off the ends.

ReputationRep:
    Cut my own hair, one of the best investments I've ever made.

ReputationRep:
    Over a year ago. I once left it 4 years and my hair grew to reach the small of my back. The length was cool but the state of it from split ends and whatnot was pretty horrible. I want to go back again really soon; I'd like for it to grow long again but hopefully a bit less scruffy this time.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to the hairdressers twice in my life. Once was to dye my hair and another was to cut it. This was over 10 years ago. Both times I didn't like the results so I just cut and dye my own hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    About three years ago. I feel like it's the most uncomfortable environment, there is a huge mirror in front of you making you feel self-conscious and you're forced to engage in small talk with a stranger. Luckily I've since found a hairdresser who comes to my house and she's lovely, she came round two days ago and cut my hair.

ReputationRep:
    last week

ReputationRep:
    About 4 months. I usually go 3 times a year to have it coloured and cut but only because it's free, I would never pay that much :mmm: They ask me to come down so they can use me for when Tigi head stylist comes round at beginning of season. Only downside is I have no input so I've no idea what they're doing to it :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.