Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you get sent out... Watch

ReputationRep:
    of lessons when in school? If so, what for? Share any amusing stories.

ReputationRep:
    very rarely. usually if I continued chatting after the teacher had warned me against it

ReputationRep:
    We had this catapult fest in class where these bits of paper were used as ammo mounted on a rubber band.

Unfortunately few of us were caught in action and we were told to stand out for the rest of the day. We had like 3-4 hours to go.

Anywys when the period ended

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Damnit ducking touchscreen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was never sent out of any lessons.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mate were being boys in a year 9 Music lesson, and after being seperated I begun drawing a small picture of him with about 3-4 cocks spurting man juice over him. I scrunched it up, and threw the ball of paper at him. He found this funny, and this trend continued of drawing eachother being engulfed in sperm from penis' belonging to all races until we were throwing 2-3 balls of paper at eachother. Paper balls full of men and cocks spurting all over the page. So one of the aforementioned balls hits the teacher..
    The changes in expression from confusion and annoyance, to curiosity, to shock was truly magnificent.

Pic related, my face when the paper ball of destiny hit my Music teacher

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reece Sure)
    Me and my mate were being boys in a year 9 Music lesson, and after being seperated I begun drawing a small picture of him with about 3-4 cocks spurting man juice over him. I scrunched it up, and threw the ball of paper at him. He found this funny, and this trend continued of drawing eachother being engulfed in sperm from penis' belonging to all races until we were throwing 2-3 balls of paper at eachother. Paper balls full of men and cocks spurting all over the page. So one of the aforementioned balls hits the teacher..
    The changes in expression from confusion and annoyance, to curiosity, to shock was truly magnificent.

Pic related, my face when the paper ball of destiny hit my Music teacher

How did you not get sent out before hitting your teacher? Your teacher sounds lenient.

ReputationRep:
    In yr9 I was in trouble with one of the pe teachers. She came into my music lesson to have a go at me, but I had headphones on, and I thought that it was my friend tapping me on the shoulder so I told her to **** off. Turned round, and, well, it wasn't my friend :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    How did you not get sent out before hitting your teacher? Your teacher sounds lenient.
    We were stealthy with our throwing, advertising the sheets of paper full of cocks cumming over him and myself and appearing to be a pair of semen loving, chocolate chute advocating sexually confused teenagers wouldve taken away from some of the amusement
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Once in Year 7 in History. We had a sub. Someone asked me where the bin was then the sub was shouting be quiet. So I then said over there and pointed. She raged at us and sent us out. Luckily the assistant head was there and asked us why we'd been sent out. He was annoyed that for helping i'd been sent out. She was dismissed from looking after our class for that lesson and made to say sorry to me and the other person.

Then in year 11 in science I got sent out. We had just had a assemly about sexism and racism ect. I was speaking to some girl and asked if she wanted to hear a joke. I warned her it was sexist. So she said ok. I told her and suddenly she goes "OHHH MY GOD Nathan". Teacher asks her why she said that...and she just says... Nathan made a seixst joke. Everyone in the class facepalmed. I got sent out. Asked if my teacher wanted to hear it... she didn't and I got let back in as long as i didn't do it again. The girl was super guilty about getting me sent out.

ReputationRep:
    This basically sounds like every French/RE/Geography lesson ever for me.

ReputationRep:
    I once fell asleep in a lesson and the teacher got everyone to sneak out then slammed the door so I woke up in an empty classroom wondering what the **** just happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    This basically sounds like every French/RE/Geography lesson ever for me.
    Lets go for a French lesson together. I don't have any paper or pens but we can make do

ReputationRep:
    I used to get sent out for just about nothing, the teachers hated me. But one time, me and a guy decided to have a duel with metre long rulers, which led to us spiriting across tables, Pirates of the Carribean style. One fell over and I got catapulted off it, just as my teacher walked in. I landed on my knees right in front of her. T'was a good day.

ReputationRep:
    Lets go for a French lesson together. I don't have any paper or pens but we can make do
    Sounds a bit "method" for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    Me an a few mates forgot to do our homework (that too with a super-strict teacher) during exam time.

She finds out and sends like 5 of us outside the class.After 10 minutes she asks in turn to all of us why we didn't do our homework. The others give the usual excuses and get told off extremely badly, finally she comes to me and I lie that I'm too stressed out and I can't handle the pressure.

Fortunately it works and she tries comforting me and giving me tips on how to stay confident, she also doesn't give me the punishment of detention which the others got xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh, another time our French teacher was being really rude, stereotyping the British, so we starting singing the National Anthem and the whole class joined in. Lasted a good three minutes cause we only knew the chorus and had to repeat it. Unfortunately, only myself and two other girls got sent o the head of year for causing "undue chaos."

ReputationRep:
    I was more out than in lol.

ReputationRep:
    I got sent out for falling asleep a lot in French.

ReputationRep:
    No i worked hard at my lessons and respected my teachers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.