Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I got into the program in the title.

I have looked at the housing options, both the recommended and other private student halls in the area, they are most likely simply too expensive for me, I am already struggling to figure out how to pay for tuition.

That is why I've been browsing the area and all the typical renting websites, have looked at several letting agencies etc. (unfortunately I do not have access to imperialhomesolutions yet... devil knows why..) and it seems to me that it would be possible to find a comfortable shared house in the area up to West Kensington, or even just north of Hyde Park (no further than 3 miles from the business school in any case) with a cost of around 150 quid per person per week.

My current rough plan is to correspond with landlords and some agencies throughout the summer, but essentially arrive around two to three weeks before the program commences (October 6th) to find a good place.

For that purpose I am looking for one or two people who are genuinely tidy and quiet at home who would search and rent with me, Masters students, preferably of the same program (I am male and 24 in case anyone cares).

:-) write me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDedu)
    So, I got into the program in the title.

I have looked at the housing options, both the recommended and other private student halls in the area, they are most likely simply too expensive for me, I am already struggling to figure out how to pay for tuition.

That is why I've been browsing the area and all the typical renting websites, have looked at several letting agencies etc. (unfortunately I do not have access to imperialhomesolutions yet... devil knows why..) and it seems to me that it would be possible to find a comfortable shared house in the area up to West Kensington, or even just north of Hyde Park (no further than 3 miles from the business school in any case) with a cost of around 150 quid per person per week.

My current rough plan is to correspond with landlords and some agencies throughout the summer, but essentially arrive around two to three weeks before the program commences (October 6th) to find a good place.

For that purpose I am looking for one or two people who are genuinely tidy and quiet at home who would search and rent with me, Masters students, preferably of the same program (I am male and 24 in case anyone cares).

:-) write me
    hi : sorry - i know this is an old post and on a different topic . But i have applied for MSC Economics and Strategy for business for the following year and am invited for an interview. I am seeking some help/tips in what are the questions being asked during the interview. Hope you can share with me.. Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.