Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Received a nude pic by accident Watch

ReputationRep:
    So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!

ReputationRep:
    in on subtle brag thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    So this morning I opened a Snapchat from a friend and there it was, in full glory. Staring at me, taunting me for one of the longest 8 seconds ever. I know he's been flirting with a girl lately so it obviously was meant for her but, the blood I suppose was lacking in his brain and he didn't pay attention to whom he was sending to.

Has it happened to you? Ever sent or received something explicit by accident? Share your tale

I'm planning to mention it to him tomorrow when we play football, no hiding on the pitch

I should mention I've seen him naked before so there's no real shock, he has amazing skills though, that angle was perfect!!
    wut
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the image

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    wut
    I know how big/small his penis is and the way he positioned himself/the camera made it seem bigger somehow :holmes: it was Snapchat so it can't have been an enhanced picture :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I know how big/small his penis is and the way he positioned himself/the camera made it seem bigger somehow :holmes: it was Snapchat so it can't have been an enhanced picture :beard:
    pic of a pic

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a guy who I later found out was gay sent me nudes once and when I confronted him, claimed that they were meant for his girlfriend and that her name was just above mine on his contact list..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Did you screenshot it tho? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    pic of a pic
    Hmmm possible but unlikely, I'll find out tomorrow
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Yes, a guy who I later found out was gay sent me nudes once and when I confronted him, claimed that they were meant for his girlfriend and that her name was just above mine on his contact list..
    Hahaha omg I hope my friend didn't make up a person just so he could send me that :rofl:
    (Original post by Doob)
    in on subtle brag thread
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Strong homo ITT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    :sexface:
    Nothing like that :yucky:

(Original post by Arithmeticae)
    Did you screenshot it tho? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I actually don't know how to I have a GSIII and I've tried various methods but it doesn't work with me :sad: Tbh I was not fully awake, I doubt I would've thought of doing that anyway.

ReputationRep:
    A girl I barely know sent me a pic of her cleavage on snapchat.. squeezed super close together and pulling a weird face..

I was kind of creeped out and I didn't mention it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wat a wizard)
    Strong homo ITT
    Wow, what an excellent contribution to the thread, please post some more of your insightful knowledge!! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    lol that's a pity that a girl did not send you a naked pic by accident but instead your friend did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Nothing like that :yucky:

I actually don't know how to I have a GSIII and I've tried various methods but it doesn't work with me :sad: Tbh I was not fully awake, I doubt I would've thought of doing that anyway.
    hold your hand out in a vertical manner, keep the fingers together and swipe from left to right

ReputationRep:
    hold your hand out in a vertical manner, keep the fingers together and swipe from left to right
    Vertical?! Mother ****er!! I've always been doing horizontal and it always ended the snap I'll try that :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kool_blaze)
    lol that's a pity that a girl did not send you a naked pic by accident but instead your friend did.
    Would've been a good use of a morning wood

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.