The Student Room Group

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Thanks! I'm sure you guys will have all got one, they seem to interview most people! It has just dawned on me that I actually have to do the interview now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liammckkk
I'm in 3rd year you?

Same yeah, I'm already at Newcastle uni, it's my top choice I just love it haha
Original post by Jennyyy33

yeah I really like the look of newcastle, but would prefer a 4 year course instead of 5 obviously! what you studying there?
YAY! interview confirmation today, anyone know what to expect for the dexterity?

Hey i#m at newcastle final year too, applying for UCLan dentistry :smile:
yeah I really like the look of newcastle, but would prefer a 4 year course instead of 5 obviously! what you studying there?

Nutrition! You? Where you at uni at the moment?
Original post by thevilord
Hey i#m at newcastle final year too, applying for UCLan dentistry :smile:

Ah cool, good luck! I've not applied to UCLan, have you applied to Ncl again?
I didn't actually, i know we get a discount but i can commute to UCLAN....
Has anyone not heard from UCLAN??
I haven't and I know of a few people who haven't - hoping post comes tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nutrition! You? Where you at uni at the moment?

Biomed in chester! you applied for anywhere else?
Original post by LittleLamp
I haven't and I know of a few people who haven't - hoping post comes tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

we're both further south of Preston, maybe it takes longer to get here? (I'm hoping)
I dont think thats how the royal mail works. They'll have posted them all the same day and theres going to be some variance. So long as you havent had a notification from UCAS refusing you, everything should be fine. They made it sound as though if it was bad news you would hear it from UCAS first! E. G. Maybe they press no when they post everything
Original post by thevilord
I dont think thats how the royal mail works. They'll have posted them all the same day and theres going to be some variance. So long as you havent had a notification from UCAS refusing you, everything should be fine. They made it sound as though if it was bad news you would hear it from UCAS first! E. G. Maybe they press no when they post everything

Wishful thinking huh haha!
I think they said rejections would come after :frown:
Hmm. They probably inform UCAS immediately so you'd get an immediate rejection... Which must surely be quicker than post?
I know that i answered two of the easiest questions incorrectly and i got an interview!
Biomed in chester! you applied for anywhere else?

I've applied Newcastle Leeds and Manchester on the 5 year courses and Liverpool grad course! You?
Yay I got my interview letter for UCLAN!
So happy, and now I'm mega nervous!
(edited 9 years ago)
I've applied Newcastle Leeds and Manchester on the 5 year courses and Liverpool grad course! You?

kings, aberdeen and uclan for grad entry and newcastle for the five year :smile:
do you know how many people are being interviewed in uclan this year?

Quick Reply

Latest