Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anyone know this shampoo name... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so it's dark brown colour and a strong 'bitter' smell don't really know how the describe it.. anyway I used it once and it was in a white bottle but the writing wasn't in English.. I really need to find it!! It was so good, but it smelt a bit like medication lol calpol from this very limited info, does anyone know what the hell I an on about?

ReputationRep:
    Thisss what is it
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'm not sure, but from it being dark brown and smelling "bitter", might it have been Vosene; doesn't quite match the white bottle/language parts, though? Or else, I've never used it myself, but it could also be Alpecin (a German brand, if that matches the writing you saw), and what I've heard from others equally matches the description.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna try alpecin, may be it's the same thing? Ahhh it's been bugging me for a while!

ReputationRep:
    It's a Pantene shampoo, part of the Color-treated hair range. It looks fairly old though, since their new shampoos have Pantene written on the top, so it could also be specific to a particular country. Where did you find this shampoo? I.e was it in the UK?
    If you search "sobre conceptos shampoo" on Google Images, it'll be the first image that comes up and you can see it a lot more clearly. I can't read what it says after Pantene Color, but at least you know the brand.
    You don't really need to use shampoo from their colour range if your hair isn't dyed anyway, so just look around for other Pantene shampoos since this is the brand.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.