Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain, what don't you like about it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    There was a thread about what you like about Britain, so here is a thread about what we don't like.

I don't like the quality of girls, from what I've noticed girls form eastern Europe are much more attractive and feminine. Minorities in London are also good, but some of them become just as bad.

What I hate is private school educated - middle glass white girls who think they are oppressed by society and whinge about being victims, also, those who are really guilty about going to private school, I didn't go to private school but I've befriended some people that are and their always going on about the environment and all this other soppy **** whilst ignoring more important things like inequality and how the poor are being ****ed by daddy's house going up 20% last year.

I don't like certain parts of London that feel foreign, I don't mind it feeling foreign, its just that allot of foreign cultures are distasteful, like making women wear niqabs It all seems very backwards and oppressive.

I don't like how posh everyone in parliament is they feel completely disconnected from real life.

Weather is OK, don't mind it never feel had anything that different so what are people complaining about, maybe its because I'm from London and the weather up north is even ****tier from what I see on BBC news.

I don't like our queen, she is very boring and I think will and kate would sell allot more merchandise, prince charles is awful, keeps sticking his ugly nose into everything, just bugger off you old winbag nobody gives a **** about what you think, let the younger people be king/queen.

I don't like posh white girls and posh indian girls (mostly) who copy posh white girls, said this twice, cos they are really annoying odious people. Posh white boys are bad, but they run **** so what can I say.

Edit: Don't really like northerners, they put gravy on chips and curry sauce with everything wtf is up with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    What I hate is private school educated - middle glass white girls who think they are oppressed by society and whinge about being victims,
    Don't say that. You'll shatter their dreams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sanctimonious)
    Don't say that. You'll shatter their dreams.
    Hi sanctimonious buddy, I meant to say *class* not *glass* sorry for the typo, I'll swiftly edit it. Sorry for any inconvenience in your reading.

ReputationRep:
    What do I dislike about Britain? Most things. British culture and history is sadly lost amid a swath of uneducated degenerates. If you were to peel away the degenerate mob choking this country, the UK would be able to cope as does Sweden, Norway and Switzerland and other EU nations. There are too many people living in the UK, and most of these people are common "plain-spoken, man in the street" bigoted losers.

When you actually travel around Europe, you realize what a **** hole the UK is.

I am depressed every time I return here, as the British people are absolutely revolting. Thankfully I'm going to Canada in August.

ReputationRep:
    There was a thread about what you like about Britain, so here is a thread about what we don't like.

I don't like the quality of girls, from what I've noticed girls form eastern Europe are much more attractive and feminine. Minorities in London are also good, but some of them become just as bad.

What I hate is private school educated - middle glass white girls who think they are oppressed by society and whinge about being victims, also, those who are really guilty about going to private school, I didn't go to private school but I've befriended some people that are and their always going on about the environment and all this other soppy **** whilst ignoring more important things like inequality and how the poor are being ****ed by daddy's house going up 20% last year.

I don't like certain parts of London that feel foreign, I don't mind it feeling foreign, its just that allot of foreign cultures are distasteful, like making women wear niqabs It all seems very backwards and oppressive.

I don't like how posh everyone in parliament is they feel completely disconnected from real life.

Weather is OK, don't mind it never feel had anything that different so what are people complaining about, maybe its because I'm from London and the weather up north is even ****tier from what I see on BBC news.

I don't like our queen, she is very boring and I think will and kate would sell allot more merchandise, prince charles is awful, keeps sticking his ugly nose into everything, just bugger off you old winbag nobody gives a **** about what you think, let the younger people be king/queen.

I don't like posh white girls and posh indian girls (mostly) who copy posh white girls, said this twice, cos they are really annoying odious people. Posh white boys are bad, but they run **** so what can I say.

Edit: Don't really like northerners, they put gravy on chips and curry sauce with everything wtf is up with that
    Think you've said it all. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friendly Liberal)
    What do I dislike about Britain? Most things. British culture and history is sadly lost amid a swath of uneducated degenerates. If you were to peel away the degenerate mob choking this country, the UK would be able to cope as does Sweden, Norway and Switzerland and other EU nations. There are too many people living in the UK, and most of these people are common "plain-spoken, man in the street" bigoted losers.

When you actually travel around Europe, you realize what a **** hole the UK is.

I am depressed every time I return here, as the British people are absolutely revolting. Thankfully I'm going to Canada in August.
    Bye you sod

ReputationRep:
    Don't like how London-centric it is, would like to see/hear more from the provincial cities and in particular Wales and Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    Daily Mail
    General atmosphere of persecution or hatred of poor or the other some section of the media generate

Apart from that the UK is pretty awesome. Its not until you go abroad you appreciate how things in the UK mostly work like clock work and our politics is largely civil and free of corruption. We also have pretty decent economy unlike alot of europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Don't like how London-centric it is, would like to see/hear more from the provincial cities and in particular Wales and Scotland.
    yeah but lots of scotalnd is a complete **** hole there are nice parts like west glasgow and ediburgh but lots of it is just poverty stricken neds drinking 10 pound whiskey and stabbing each other with last nights used syringe

ReputationRep:
    This thread is gonna end well...

ReputationRep:
    yeah but lots of scotalnd is a complete **** hole there are nice parts like west glasgow and ediburgh but lots of it is just poverty stricken neds drinking 10 pound whiskey and stabbing each other with last nights used syringe
    Na it isn't. Top country, top people.

ReputationRep:

I'm a southerner and I seem to be in a minority that likes curry sauce, it is so good!!

Oh This thread shall be a joy to read through... My thoughts anyway.
    Trains are too expensive, especially considering punctuality
    Too many people who share the views of the daily mail.
    Too little snow
    People have far too much faith in and care far too much about the england football team. Just because football may have been thought up here doesn't mean we forever have some divine right to win the world cup.
    Too many high streets that all look exactly the same with the same shops just placed in different orders
    Too many people who think that all teenagers are lazy idiots who go around mugging people and doing their piss easy exams.

ReputationRep:
    When going into town people who walk slowly or randomly stop.

what is going on in this thread?

ReputationRep:
    I just hate the chavs and 'gangsters' and how they take free education for granted

And the bus/train fares. Don't even get me started on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-black-lotus)
    I'm a southerner and I seem to be in a minority that likes curry sauce, it is so good!!

Oh This thread shall be a joy to read through... My thoughts anyway.
    Trains are too expensive, especially considering punctuality
    Too many people who share the views of the daily mail.
    Too little snow
    People have far too much faith in and care far too much about the england football team. Just because football may have been thought up here doesn't mean we forever have some divine right to win the world cup.
    Too many high streets that all look exactly the same with the same shops just placed in different orders
    Too many people who think that all teenagers are lazy idiots who go around mugging people and doing their piss easy exams.
    teenagers are pretty ****ty imo, most are really narcissistic and have some victim complex when they have some of the cushiest lives in the world. I don't know about past generations, but I don't think old people are that unfair to us, I think its just easy to sell to young people that they shouldn't be criticised and then show a small amount of older people to be representative of all older people. Like we had some assembly and they showed some daily mail article about kids being lazy idiots etc, but really who does the daily mail speak for? Not many people imo.

You sound ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I just hate the chavs and 'gangsters' and how they take free education for granted

And the bus/train fares. Don't even get me started on them
    bus travel is free in london for me WOOOOOOOOOOO #donthatemecosuaintme

ReputationRep:
    bus travel is free in london for me WOOOOOOOOOOO #donthatemecosuaintme
    You're under 18. Sit down kiddy *pats on head*

ReputationRep:
    I do not like how the British allow other cultures to occupy their country and push them out. Only around 35% of London's population is now White British and the number is still decreasing.

ReputationRep:
    no im 18
    very mature. You've proven you're under 15

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.