Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    well i was dating this girl back in december for a few months and it was getting really intense and then i had to move out to a different country, we knew its gonna happen since we started dating but it was somewhat a topic we avoided completely and decided to enjoy the time we had and then I moved out, we broke up, fought a lot, didn't talk for months and now we talk occasionally but its all really emotionless and cold, i'm over her and all that, i hooked up with other girls since then but I still find myself getting dreams with her in them and having nostalgia about those days, wanting to go back, im going to uni in september as well which i'm looking forward to yet i still can't completely cut off that string in my life, i planned a whole trip to go back there just to see her, any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael12345)
    well i was dating this girl back in december for a few months and it was getting really intense and then i had to move out to a different country, we knew its gonna happen since we started dating but it was somewhat a topic we avoided completely and decided to enjoy the time we had and then I moved out, we broke up, fought a lot, didn't talk for months and now we talk occasionally but its all really emotionless and cold, i'm over her and all that, i hooked up with other girls since then but I still find myself getting dreams with her in them and having nostalgia about those days, wanting to go back, im going to uni in september as well which i'm looking forward to yet i still can't completely cut off that string in my life, i planned a whole trip to go back there just to see her, any advice?
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Do you think seeing her will get you closure? Will she even be willing to speak to you?

I personally don't think it's a good idea going back to see her, couldn't it just open up old wounds?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.