Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got bachelor and masters in IT basically in bachelor I got computer science and masters in Telecommunications and got 2 years experience in hardware and software troubleshooting and also got certified as oracle certified associates but no industrial experience . I did try many places for volunteer but refused because of too many qualification or they dont want it.

Recently I have found 360 gsp college in london and they provide graduate job gurantee placement in jp morgan,Bt, nhs and so so on and this college will provides silver bronze and gold courses according to company or market demand or needs.The course fee including job gurantee 4500 Gbp and the course duration will be 4to 6 months. I had a chat with a guy at the college who is the consultant and he said if I will do this course then I will get the job and if I would not get then would be money back gurantee.I will do this course even though I will loose money but what will be the security or 100% sure about this college is doing for nothing and how true are they .

Does anyone knows thia college or any idea.please

ReputationRep:
    Sounds great.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds great but does anyone got any idea about this college plz

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Quick link:

Unanswered IT and technology threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.