Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ive written a quote in my assignment from the Department of Children, Schools and Families. 2007. I need the correct reference for this and have been confused when trying to obtain it……Please can anyone help?
    Thanks Helen

ReputationRep:
    Not to be a stickler...but it's 'advice'
    And was it an article?
    Was there nothing at the bottom of what you read?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If it was a book/article/journal then you need to just state the title and the page you retrieved the quote from.
    However, if it was a website, just use Harvard Reference tool which you may find if you search on google. It will ask you for the website, title, whom it was written by etc. and it will form a reference for you!

I hope that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.