Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Board games...=/ Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me a list of non-existent board game names? I've designed a board game for my art project but am hopeless at names...
    The theme is Banksy and street art, and the board game is based on snakes and ladders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaLong)
    Can anyone give me a list of non-existent board game names? I've designed a board game for my art project but am hopeless at names...
    The theme is Banksy and street art, and the board game is based on snakes and ladders.
    What do you mean "non-existent"?

Do you want people to come up with names, or?

ReputationRep:
    I mean names that haven't been created yet for a board game. Yes, names would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    It Would Be Useful To know the purpose of the board game or what it looks like Otherwise we could be calling a Snakes and ladders game, cluedo

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, oh smart one!
    My game is based on Banksy and street art. You're a tourist (I know it's pathetic but I had no better ideas) and you have to travel along the street to get back to the airport. You collect money as you go, which will allow you to fly home if you have enough. If not, you have to go back to a certain square and carry on till you have the right amount.
    The board will be like a brick wall- each brick is a square (or rectangle if you like...). Some bricks will have certain images based on Banksy's famous street art pieces, like the girl holding the balloon. These bricks will have things like "a child's balloon blew away, go back three squares and get a new one". Some will benefit you and you will be told to move on so many squares.
    it's a random, messed up idea, but you asked for it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.