The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darbythetinker
Same, its a shame really. I did use the word 'litigation' about 100 times on the phone though!

I thought the interview went well which is annoying, the interviewer seemed genuinely interested in what I was saying and we had a good discussion....
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by liarpoker

Anyone waiting on Olswang, probably going to be a PFO, last interviews are next week.

Oh well, figured it would be a PFO! Good luck for you interview at TS!
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Oh well, figured it would be a PFO! Good luck for you interview at TS!

Thank you - Can I just add that your presence on this thread is very much appreciated, always supportive and congratulatory! :smile:
Thank you - Can I just add that your presence on this thread is very much appreciated, always supportive and congratulatory! :smile:

I would like to second this, such a positive influence :smile:

I'm still waiting on olswang post final interview although they said to me we probably won't hear till next week, I'm praying though as they are one of my top choices!
Original post by rachelzane
has anyone heard from withers?

Nope, not a peep. Applied a month ago.
Original post by Griffin0007
good luck on your other apps

What was your application timeline like?

Sorry, just saw this. For HFW - applied about a month ago, got an assessment centre invite after a week, then it was about a week and a half after the AC before they sent me the PFO. They rung me with feedback which was really good.

Original post by footchemllab
I would like to second this, such a positive influence :smile:

Thank you both! :smile:! You both seem to be on a roll with interviews/offers - Hopefully I will have some luck with my applications soon :P
Reply 2667
Travers Smith interview tomorrow, least preparation time ever!

Same here! Good luck
Reply 2668
I was rejected by Linklaters within two weeks - so they definitely have been rejecting people.

Hey, was just wondering if this is post-interview?
I only applied for 5 schemes and now thinking I should have done more, although as I am working full-time and GDL-ing part-time it wasn't really an option :frown: I have only had one reply - a rejection from Olswang. I had thought they'd forgotten about me as I applied in November and I only heard yesterday! I'm hoping that means they actually read my application rather than immediately dismissing it due to my terrible A-Levels. The others are:

Addleshaw Goddard (through BPP Access to Law)
RPC (through BPP Access to Law)
Bristows Spring Workshop - Bristol
Bond Dickinson - Bristol

Has anyone heard from any of the above? I did apply right before the deadline so I am not too hopeful, but I really want Bristows.
Original post by nilv123
congrats for AG! Which office did you apply for?

Leeds :smile:
Original post by lawstudent40
Congratulations! Can I ask when your assessment day was? :smile:

It was this morning!
Original post by elmopsk
Anyone else still waiting on Macfarlanes?

I am I applied like early Jan, haven't heard anything.
Original post by Omiclops
When did you apply? I've not heard anything from them at all since like 30th of Jan

Well their ACs only began on the 29th of January and they've got applications to deal with that were sent right from the word go. It won't be what you want to hear but be patient, a reply will come.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2674
Has anyone done the Addleshaw Goddard telephone interview? how in depth is it?
Original post by Taf123
Has anyone done the Addleshaw Goddard telephone interview? how in depth is it?

Well done! I'm waiting on AG, which office did you apply to and when if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 2676
Original post by Jingojango
Well done! I'm waiting on AG, which office did you apply to and when if you don't mind me asking?

Leeds office, I've got telephone interview on Friday
Original post by Taf123
Leeds office, I've got telephone interview on Friday

I'm hoping Manchester are still sending invites out, it's been ages! Good luck! Hope it goes well:smile:
Reply 2678
Original post by Jingojango
I'm hoping Manchester are still sending invites out, it's been ages! Good luck! Hope it goes well:smile:

Thanks, good luck to you too.
Reply 2679
A long time reader, but first time poster here :smile: has anyone else heard back from Bird and Bird after the Watson glazer test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending