Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi

if anyone is looking for accommodation for September and is looking for other flatmates I am also.

im a second year at ljmu and would like to find similar people to rent a house/flat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikeera)
    hi

if anyone is looking for accommodation for September and is looking for other flatmates I am also.

im a second year at ljmu and would like to find similar people to rent a house/flat
    Hi, We have a room that needs filling on Alderson road (just off Smithdown road) that you could join. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interest for more information.

ReputationRep:
    hi

We might have a spare room in our house for you this September as several of our house mates are having to do a resit or two and a at least one of them we are all worried will fail. I will be a first year at ljmu (I did a foundation year last year) everyone else is 2nd year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    We might have a spare room in our house for you this September as several of our house mates are having to do a resit or two and a at least one of them we are all worried will fail. I will be a first year at ljmu (I did a foundation year last year) everyone else is 2nd year.
    ok cool, well when will you no if you have the room for deffo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngusRoss)
    Hi, We have a room that needs filling on Alderson road (just off Smithdown road) that you could join. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interest for more information.
    hi thanks I have emailed you

ReputationRep:
    ok cool, well when will you no if you have the room for deffo
    Hey I won't know for sure until after re-sit results which I think is late august

ReputationRep:
    Hey am looking for a place too!! I tried to find an accommodation but it's so hard am going back for my second yr at Liverpool community college on behalf of LJMU please let me know if anyone know a good place prefer in town but I don't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkysbum)
    Hey am looking for a place too!! I tried to find an accommodation but it's so hard am going back for my second yr at Liverpool community college on behalf of LJMU please let me know if anyone know a good place prefer in town but I don't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again if OP doesn't want the place/ already finds a place by then I may have spaces in the house just waiting on re-sit results.

ReputationRep:
    Ok that's cool good luck! Hope it's all sorted out for you!! and keep it touch!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkysbum)
    Ok that's cool good luck! Hope it's all sorted out for you!! and keep it touch!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will do, if you need or want any more information about the house or the other people living in it feel free to PM me.

ReputationRep:
    I have a spare room on avondale road. Pretty new house, nice standard, modern. £85 pw including bills. Living with 3 other medics guys, 1 4th year, and 2 5th years.
    If you're interested, message me for more details! <email address removed by mod>

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.