Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is Access to Business like (changed Question) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have lost ideas on my colleges to go this september, so i'm choosing now between Access to HE Business and Access to HE Humanities.

Which one is easy? have any of you done these courses or any other Access Courses? or is their an Easier Access Course?

EDIT: Change of Question, I want people who have done an access course in Business and to tell me what its like as Monday i begin my HELL

ReputationRep:
    The first question that should apply to this is what job are you looking to do or what industry do you want to be involved in?

ReputationRep:
    Do the one your more interested in !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O.Ozz)
    I'm looking into lecturing or Banking or a sales and marketing company as i've now decided to do the Access to business. The problem is i just keep getting rejected because i do so poorly on the assessments to enrol on the course
    Have you not got any A-levels or a BTEC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O.Ozz)
    Good news everybody. I have been accepted to do an access course in business so i'm closing this thread. thanks for the advice everyone
    I know you've been accepted but if you think an access course is going to be easy then you're wrong. It's literally like cramming 2 years worth of work into one year.
    I've just completed mine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am going to start too. I am so scared. Please anyone who have done it, can explain it? Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.