Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello,

me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 2 years! his best mate just recently spilt up from his girlfriend of 18months. Now he is trying to steal my boyfriend because he is alone. He is trying to spilt us up by saying the my boyfriend has fallen for someone else and that he is going to run away with this new girlfriend to London (I live in halifax west yorkshire). I know this isnt true and my boyfriends is made at what has been said. however he dosnt know what to put to him bearing in mind we carnt tell him who told us what he has said.

this is a summary of whats gone on but i do know for a fact the my boyfriends "mate" has said this because he isnt a nice person in the first place and his twists everything anyone says.

any advice would be appreciated :dots:

ReputationRep:
    smack him

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could But I dont really know him and plus my boyfriends dosnt want to be his friend anymore because of all this but as you read about we dont know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanna-jm)
    I wish I could But I dont really know him and plus my boyfriends dosnt want to be his friend anymore because of all this but as you read about we dont know what to do.
    Just ignore him then? :confused: If it's not damaging your relationship (which it sounds like it has no reason to) and you and your boyfriend both know the friend is lying I don't see the problem...

ReputationRep:
    That was hard to read...

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    17 nearly 18 and he is 19

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.