Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm moving into Selly Oak this year and I was wondering if anyone knows what Virgin Media's internet connection is like now. I know it was really bad a couple of years ago but I haven't seen any recent complaints about them so maybe they've improved? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcde5)
    Hi, I'm moving into Selly Oak this year and I was wondering if anyone knows what Virgin Media's internet connection is like now. I know it was really bad a couple of years ago but I haven't seen any recent complaints about them so maybe they've improved? Thanks
    Although I don't live in selly oak virgin media's internet connection is amazing, I've been using it for soo long now the wifi is also amazing and super fast, I've never had any problems ever but I did see some that complained about it,
    call their costumer service and get more information if your worried and how the connection is in that area of birmingham

ReputationRep:
    I just moved into Selly for the coming year and we just ordered Virgin Media to start in late August - I hope the connection is good!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.