Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I Need to write a paragraph in all the different tenses in French.
    For the first paragraph I need to write in present tense (normalement) and include the subjects Activities / sports / country / town and to give opinion and reasons
    For the second paragraph I need to write in perfect tense (vacanes precedents) and include the subjects activities / sports / and also to give opinion and reasons
    For my third paragraph I need to write in near future tense (L’ete prochain) and include the subjects Activities / sports / pays / temps / lodgements and also to give opinion reasons.
    For my fourth paragraph I need to write in simple future tense (L’annee prochain) and also include the subjects Activities / Sports / Visites / pays / temps / logement / and also to give opinion and reasons.
    For my fifth paragraph I need to write in conditional tense (Vacances ideales (conditional tense) and also to include the subjects activities / sports / visites / pays and also to give opinion and reasons.

ReputationRep:
    do your own homework, you lazy fool
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Maybe you could try and do a little bit and then post your answers here then we can help you to check through and correct? That's probably the best way to learn, particularly with verb conjugations which you really need to practise yourself to get them into your head.

If you want a bit of help while you're doing it, on Word Reference there is a verb conjugator which is sometimes quite useful if you're stuck: http://www.wordreference.com/conj/FRverbs.aspx?v= Just type in the verb that you need to conjugate.

For your opinion phrases, this website has a list of a few good ones that you could use: http://french.about.com/od/expressions/a/opinions.htm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.