The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethy1995
Kingswood 2, block E, level 0, flat B room 5, anyone anything similar?

Really wasn't what I wanted but oh well

Heyy!! I'm in KW 2, Block D, Level 0, Flat B, Room 3
wasn't my first choice either, but hopefully should be okay :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Sultana21
Heyy!! I'm in KW 2, Block D, Level 0, Flat B, Room 3
wasn't my first choice either, but hopefully should be okay :smile:

You guys might wanna join this group on fb :biggrin: https://m.facebook.com/groups/659356230821003

Posted from TSR Mobile
Butler, Block C, Level 3, Flat A, Room 7 :smile:
Original post by scottwebster
Butler, Block C, Level 3, Flat A, Room 7 :smile:

I'm in Room 4 ! Finally found someone in my flat! What are you studying?:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econcupcake
Hey! We're kinda neighbours, I'm in Kingswood 2. :biggrin: and doing Psych :biggrin: have you had a tour of Kingswood by any chance? :O because I've never been to that side, everytime we had accommodation tours, it was only the hall in the main campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

woohoo! I'm starting to think Kingswood 1 doesn't exist haha, all i've seen is kingswood 2! Well I guess we'll both be catching the bus for psych lectures! I haven't seen Kingswood either, I still don't really understand the layout of it or how to even get there so this should be fun :tongue:.
Original post by Francesca16
woohoo! I'm starting to think Kingswood 1 doesn't exist haha, all i've seen is kingswood 2! Well I guess we'll both be catching the bus for psych lectures! I haven't seen Kingswood either, I still don't really understand the layout of it or how to even get there so this should be fun :tongue:.

Yeah, there are actually very few people in these threads or even on Facebook group that happened to be place in Kingswood I & II. It's weird, all I mostly see is Tuke and Butler :tongue: but I'm guessing allocations are still being done so hope to find more people.
I was thinking of actually going to take a look at the rooms there so I have an idea on how much stuff I can shove in the wardrobe :P
Yeah, hopefully that should be fun, but the idea of a having to take a bus everytime we wanna go to the campus kinda puts me off, especially since there are days the bus service is unavailable :/ but we shall see.
I read somewhere, "one year in Kingswood is like army, you come out stronger" XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, there are actually very few people in these threads or even on Facebook group that happened to be place in Kingswood I & II. It's weird, all I mostly see is Tuke and Butler :tongue: but I'm guessing allocations are still being done so hope to find more people.
I was thinking of actually going to take a look at the rooms there so I have an idea on how much stuff I can shove in the wardrobe :P
Yeah, hopefully that should be fun, but the idea of a having to take a bus everytime we wanna go to the campus kinda puts me off, especially since there are days the bus service is unavailable :/ but we shall see.
I read somewhere, "one year in Kingswood is like army, you come out stronger" XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it worries me slightly! Just cause I didn't like how Kingswood is secluded so I thought i'd feel better finding others from Kingswood 1 and it hasn't happened yet :redface:. I guess more and more people will join these threads etc, i've just joined the facebook group! Yeah I definitely want to go before freshers week, just so that it feels a bit more familiar too. I know right, I imagined walking 5 mins to all my lectures, the distance from campus was totally not what I wanted in my first year! i think they should just offer Kingswood to second years who'd probably want to live that far away. Oh no, when's it unavailable? We'll have to make sure we all have a fab year :tongue:
Original post by Francesca16
Yeah it worries me slightly! Just cause I didn't like how Kingswood is secluded so I thought i'd feel better finding others from Kingswood 1 and it hasn't happened yet :redface:. I guess more and more people will join these threads etc, i've just joined the facebook group! Yeah I definitely want to go before freshers week, just so that it feels a bit more familiar too. I know right, I imagined walking 5 mins to all my lectures, the distance from campus was totally not what I wanted in my first year! i think they should just offer Kingswood to second years who'd probably want to live that far away. Oh no, when's it unavailable? We'll have to make sure we all have a fab year :tongue:

Yeah, I've only seen it in pictures and that's it. I think I saw one person who said he/she was in Kingswood 1,cant remember where tho, maybe on the Facebook Royal Holloway freshers page. But I'm hoping we'll find more people because obviously the uni won't like their Hall rooms empty :P and maybe the rooms haven't been allocated yet.
Yeah I'm thinking I'll pay a visit, but after the results (hoping that I get in).
IKR! The gym is so far as well, how will I get to gym then (I was planning to get a membership) :frown: and all the fun at night :/ but hopefully we'll have fun in our halls. :biggrin: yeah they should do that! And let us have the privilege of living in halls in the main campus :P pssh but oh well, all we can do now is hope that we get in, the rest is bearable :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
Gowar ppl,Any neighbours here?
Founders in E211, hopefully studying History!
Original post by lucyelwell
That's so weird English and philosophy were my other two a levels besides history!! I bet that will be really interesting! :smile:

Haha! Do you wanna talk on Facebook? :smile:
[QUOTE="Chloewright96;48680891"]I'm in Room 4 ! Finally found someone in my flat! What are you studying?:-)

I think we are the only two aha! I'm studying drama and theatre. How about you?
Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="scottwebster;48696985"]
Original post by Chloewright96
I'm in Room 4 ! Finally found someone in my flat! What are you studying?:-)

Me too haha! I'm studying English :-)
Runnymede 2 Hall Block Y Level 1 Flat A Room 1
Original post by shirazmb
Runnymede 2 Hall Block Y Level 1 Flat A Room 1

Lucky you :') got the one closest to gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lucky you :') got the one closest to gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow :smile: Thanks for the info :smile: i didn't know that.
Original post by treblignosirrah
Founders in E211, hopefully studying History!

Yay another historian :smile: I'm E447
Hi this is my first ever post so I dunno if this will work lol, but I've been given Runnymede halls for my accommodation and I literally can't find anyone else in them! I was wondering if there's something wrong with them or there's just no one in them? If you are in/have been in Runnymede please reply! Thankssss xx
Original post by lauraday7034
Hi this is my first ever post so I dunno if this will work lol, but I've been given Runnymede halls for my accommodation and I literally can't find anyone else in them! I was wondering if there's something wrong with them or there's just no one in them? If you are in/have been in Runnymede please reply! Thankssss xx

See the first page of this thread.
Original post by shirazmb
Wow :smile: Thanks for the info :smile: i didn't know that.

You're welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending