The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

master in museums studies

I need some help, I have an offer in musem and heritage studies in Liverpool Hope but I'm not sure about the reputation of this university. Does anybody know for this master any information?? has the university of westminster in London better reputation in this field than liverpool hope? thank you in advance!!!
I also taking admission in heritage and museums studies in liverpool hope. I like the contents of the program .please tell me whether you accepted offer or not
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lostclouds
I also taking admission in heritage and museums studies in liverpool hope. I like the contents of the program .please tell me whether you accepted offer or not

Hi, finally someone with the same course.I have accepted the offer!!!the contents seem good, but the only problem from me is that I am not from England and the program is new, so I'm non sure about the reputation.. Do you know something more?
hello I am also not from England. well the university is no where in ranking table so difficult to say about reputation but comments about university usauly good as found on internet. did u received your cas?
just had one comment found about the program which was positive. nothing else can be said.
Reply 5
where are you from?? I'm from greece so i do not need a visa.I hope to be a good choice, but i have yet the dilemma about Westminster..Did you apply for the accomodation?? I saw that is far away form university and city center...
(edited 9 years ago)
I am from pakistan. Honestly speaking Westminster must have better reputation .yes will be living in student accommodation.
hi so what you decides?
Reply 8
I think liverpool, but they didn't send me something about enrollment..you?
You get your uncoditional offer?.I have received my cas letter. I also applied for accommodation.
Reply 10
yes when i send my Ielts results they said to me that from now i have a unconditional offer and that they will contact for the enrolment...
You should email them about this but I think that enrollment will happen in September . Are you going for university accommodation?
Reply 12
I have email them but nothing yet.Did they send you anything about the course, the start date and other information?
hello

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending