Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Is anyone going to be living in Clapham House starting September 2014??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Flat 34.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, flat 51!

ReputationRep:
    Im flat 52! When do you move in?

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, I'm in flat D think I'm going down on the 11th to drop stuff off then moving in on maybe the 12th or the 13th. What are you guys plans? I'm max by the way!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm in flat 52 too!

ReputationRep:
    Heey, when do you move in? My course starts Monday so ive moved my stuff in already. I think there is only going to be 3 of us girls living in there. What course are you doing?xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelle1_85)
    Heey, when do you move in? My course starts Monday so ive moved my stuff in already. I think there is only going to be 3 of us girls living in there. What course are you doing?xx
    I move in on Saturday (6th). Wow your course starts pretty early then! What are you studying?
    That sounds quite nice, I hope our flat is big enough for 4 girls!

I'm studying Primary Education, so I begin on Monday 8th. xx

ReputationRep:
    Im doing my Primary PGCE so am over at coach lane too. I wont be here when you move in as im going home but will be back sunday night. It should be big enough, were right in town so thats good xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelle1_85)
    Im doing my Primary PGCE so am over at coach lane too. I wont be here when you move in as im going home but will be back sunday night. It should be big enough, were right in town so thats good xx

Oh right awesome, I'm guessing we will be doing fairly similar stuff then! Looking forward to meeting you and the other room mates!!

And i'm glad to hear that we are in the centre!

xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.